Caught Vacuuming

I was brought up in a household where we never saw each other naked.

Well just before last Xmas, I was vacuuming the floors of our house whilst I was naked and looked up to see my dad there staring at me. By the time I could do anything, dad turned around and walked outside. I slipped on a big T-shirt and went outside to talk to him, he kind of didn't know where to look but i did catch him looking at my boobs a lot. I said sorry and you caught me on a hot day with no aircon and it was the only way to keep cool, he said he was sorry and should have made his presence known before walking in.

Nothing has been said about it since but i do catch him staring on occasions

This topic was edited
RE:Caught Vacuuming

Great story.

This post was edited

Great story. Maybe he will join you one day.

This post was edited

Love stories like these, accidental nudity.
My gf was telling me the same story about the weekend. She is staying with her folks and walked nude to the Door to check the weather and swung the door open to see her dad in the garden. He looked back just as she was shutting the doors which is fully glazed !
I have a few caught nude stories, one is my nosy ex mom in law that would always burst into our house unannounced to moan about something. My late wife warned her I was sometimes not dressed, so when I heard her in the living room one day calling out I thought I would give her a surprise!
I wandered out the shower completely naked and asked what she wanted. She looked me down then continued talking
She later complained to my wife about it who just laughed and told her shed been warned. She asked later if Id done it deliberately which of course I had which she found hysterical.

This post was edited

Haha love it.
My hubby did the same with his ex's mother. the story goes that she had been staying for a while and very early on in the piece he was doing a nightly streak to the toilet and she was walking out of it as he arrived in all his glory

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy