Identical Twin Brothers?

Hey everyone!

I was curious if any other men here happened to have an identical twin brother. I had a bunch of questions, but one in particular is if it was difficult telling your twin that you were a nudist.

Feel free to post here or message me directly!

This topic was edited
RE:Identical Twin Brothers?

I am a twin. As a result, my twin and I have literally been nude together since before we were born. Then, we shared a crib. A room. Baths. Bedtimes. Wardrobe changes. Everything. We were nude together a lot of times, and really never thought anything of it, even though the rest of our family is very much not nudist.

Still, to this day, we are comfortable nude together. While they're not a nudist, it's never an issue when I'm nude - it's just as natural as when we were in the womb together.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing this!

This post was edited

A friend of mine is an identical twin and would tell funny stories about it, how one would step in for the other in social and other situations.
He never mentioned nudity but his attitude was basically that there was no clear sense of separation or difference.
Good luck with your twin!

This post was edited

I wonder if twins have a special relationship with nudity in general. Are a lot of twins nudists because they always grew up so close together? Is bromance, or even more, particularly common among male twins and brothers? What do you think? Any experiences?

This post was edited

I can imagine if one identical twin is a nudist and the other is not, the one who is not could be offended if nude pictures are taken and available to share online. I imagine it is more embarrassing if they are female.

This post was edited

In college, I was friends with identical twins. They were not necessarily nudists, but we did go to nudist venues occasionally. They lived together and always slept nude as well as hung nude in their apartment. When I spent the night, I slept with both of them.

This post was edited

I'm not a twin. I have a set of twins but they are fraternal.

I have a cousin who had a set of identical twins.

When Bill finally got the courage to tell Sam that he was gay, Sam said: I've known you were gay since we were in the first grade. You're my brother, I love you, whatever!

My guess is, one twin probably already knows the other twin is a nudist.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy