Camping

We were camping on a secluded spot along a river. We had set up a wonderful spot camping nude for about 2 days at the time and had seen no one.
While we were sitting around the campfire around lunchtime, a couple of kayaks came past. The kayakers waved as they went past, we didnt bother covering up as they had already seen us. So we just waved back and yelled out "hope you are enjoying your day". All of a sudden they came into the bank and asked if they could join us for lunch. We welcomed them but said as you have already caught us naked we wont rush to get dressed.
They said that was ok and was part of the reason they asked to join us as they had been talking about going nude on their adventure. So we said you are welcome to join us. With that they started to strip off but only down to their underwear to begin with. After lunch, the boys decided to go fishing, leaving me and Sue behind to clean up the lunch plates and cups. She asked if she would mine that she would go nude as well and i said i was hoping you would relax enough to join in fully. So of came the bra but her panties stayed on for a little longer. She said she was not sure around my hubby or our son but it seemed ok with me, i told her it wouldn't worry them at all.
After a while the boys came back to a topless Sue, but the best part all the boys were naked and with fish for dinner. Sue went bright red seeing all 3 boys naked. She leaned over to me and said I haven't seen a more wonderful sight in ages and that she now feels over dressed. She went over to her partner and whispered something to him, he nodded and she took off her panties. He said, now that's what i thought i would come back to.

Anyway they asked if the could base their camp with us for the rest of the weekend and they could continue doing short kayak trips, we said we were very happy for the company.

It made for a very enjoyable weekend, we were caught, we converted and the best part made new friends.

This topic was edited
RE:Camping

sounds like a perfect week end :)

This post was edited

Definitely the perfect weekend trip

This post was edited

Fantastic to read.
They still friends?

This post was edited

yes we meet up every now and again and tell each other where and we go camping

This post was edited

Sounds awesome. The best possible outcome. Caught naked, convert others to nudism and make new friends all at once. It just doesn't get any better than that

This post was edited

Thank you for relating your story. Its nice to hear about a great outcome

This post was edited

Camping nude here in QLD has some risk...trust this was well secluded or inter-state

This post was edited

Have similar experience at Samurai Beach Campground. We had a young couple who were keen to experience nudity. They ended up camping in our tent for two days.

This post was edited

What a great event and outcome!

This post was edited

How fabulous that you were caught and the couple were open to try. To many people need that sudden incentive to try and soon realize the beauty and joy of nude camping.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy