If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

For me personally an oldie a British tv movie made a lot of commotion at the time, but looking back it is great, People were not ready yet?

Educating Julie. It's a bit out of fashion but a good story.

This topic was edited
RE:If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

There is not a lot of Movies out there. Not that I have found anyway. Aside from the horrible acting and even worse editing, Diary of a Nudist had a decent storyline, Then I guess lately Act Naturally but that was probably more of a comedy and kind of boorish at times so it probably doesn't put Nudism in the best light.

This post was edited
RE:If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

Educating Julie

This post was edited

There is not a lot of Movies out there. Not that I have found anyway. Aside from the horrible acting and even worse editing, Diary of a Nudist had a decent storyline, Then I guess lately Act Naturally but that was probably more of a comedy and kind of boorish at times so it probably doesn't put Nudism in the best light.

Act Naturally
I also noticed that there is "Act Naturally II" as well. But did not watch it yet!

This post was edited

Summer lovers 1982. Great movie with nudism.

This post was edited

Act NaturallyI also noticed that there is "Act Naturally II" as well. But did not watch it yet!

Did they finally finish it? Last I heard they had run out of money.

This post was edited

I remember that the sequel to "The Gods Must Be Crazy" had a topless teenage girl as one of its main characters. She and her sibling were involved in a number of situations that they had to figure out a way to get out of.

This post was edited

There is not a lot of Movies out there. Not that I have found anyway. Aside from the horrible acting and even worse editing, Diary of a Nudist had a decent storyline, Then I guess lately Act Naturally but that was probably more of a comedy and kind of boorish at times so it probably doesn't put Nudism in the best light.Act NaturallyI also noticed that there is "Act Naturally II" as well. But did not watch it yet!

Act Naturally 2 is still in post production and not yet released this comes directly from the writer director who I speak with often

This post was edited

Check out 2019 Belgian release de Patrick. Here is a review I wrote

https://clothesfreelife.com/2020/11/de-patrick-2019/

This post was edited

homeclothesfree wrote:
Check out 2019 Belgian release de Patrick. Here is a review I wrote

This might be a glitch with Microsoft Edge, but when I clicked on a link at this review, my computer froze and required a reboot. Be warned.

This post was edited

I've been back and forth on showing Act Naturally to my spouse, just because the deceased father left his wife for the girl at the naturist resort. It does show nudism in a positive light but my textile wife is already concerned I will leave her for a nudist companion.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy