If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

For me personally an oldie a British tv movie made a lot of commotion at the time, but looking back it is great, People were not ready yet?

Educating Julie. It's a bit out of fashion but a good story.

This topic was edited
RE:If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

There is not a lot of Movies out there. Not that I have found anyway. Aside from the horrible acting and even worse editing, Diary of a Nudist had a decent storyline, Then I guess lately Act Naturally but that was probably more of a comedy and kind of boorish at times so it probably doesn't put Nudism in the best light.

This post was edited
RE:If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

There is not a lot of Movies out there. Not that I have found anyway. Aside from the horrible acting and even worse editing, Diary of a Nudist had a decent storyline, Then I guess lately Act Naturally but that was probably more of a comedy and kind of boorish at times so it probably doesn't put Nudism in the best light.

Act Naturally
I also noticed that there is "Act Naturally II" as well. But did not watch it yet!

This post was edited

Summer lovers 1982. Great movie with nudism.

This post was edited

Act NaturallyI also noticed that there is "Act Naturally II" as well. But did not watch it yet!

Did they finally finish it? Last I heard they had run out of money.

This post was edited

There is not a lot of Movies out there. Not that I have found anyway. Aside from the horrible acting and even worse editing, Diary of a Nudist had a decent storyline, Then I guess lately Act Naturally but that was probably more of a comedy and kind of boorish at times so it probably doesn't put Nudism in the best light.Act NaturallyI also noticed that there is "Act Naturally II" as well. But did not watch it yet!

Act Naturally 2 is still in post production and not yet released this comes directly from the writer director who I speak with often

This post was edited

Check out 2019 Belgian release de Patrick. Here is a review I wrote

https://clothesfreelife.com/2020/11/de-patrick-2019/

This post was edited

homeclothesfree wrote:
Check out 2019 Belgian release de Patrick. Here is a review I wrote

This might be a glitch with Microsoft Edge, but when I clicked on a link at this review, my computer froze and required a reboot. Be warned.

This post was edited

I'm not sure it was the sole reason he left her. If I remember correctly they were having trouble before he was involved in Bear Lake. I might be wrong on that. It is a pretty good comedy. I've been looking forward to the second one to see how the Textile Owner turned Nudists deals with the resort.

This post was edited

I watched both Act Naturally and Educating Julie. Thanks for the information. Never been to a Nudist Resort so I was interested in seeing how they operate. I think now I would be more at ease going when I find one that will allow individuals...like many, my wife will not entertain the idea of going.

This post was edited

For people that understand German there is also

Barfuss bis zum Hals (Film, 2009)

This post was edited