RE:If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

Since it was removed from YouTube I have never found it anywhere online despite searching quite a bit.

This post was edited
RE:If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

I found the original English version of Act Naturally a year or so ago online. It appeared to be a 60s vintage movie set at a local retreat. I thought the acting was good along with casting. I have looked for it since, but have not found it.

This post was edited

I found the original English version of Act Naturally a year or so ago online. It appeared to be a 60s vintage movie set at a local retreat.

It was actually made in 2011. But it displayed the "fig leaf" mentality of most of the 60s film, covering all the crotches of the actors (except for one dick shot inserted for shock value). I don't know if they were going for that 60s vibe for artistic reasons or for commercial ones, though.

This post was edited

Do you remember the name? I watched part of it and didnt remember that aspect. Was it on YouTube or something else? Thank you for the response.

This post was edited