RE:If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

I'm not sure it was the sole reason he left her. If I remember correctly they were having trouble before he was involved in Bear Lake. I might be wrong on that. It is a pretty good comedy. I've been looking forward to the second one to see how the Textile Owner turned Nudists deals with the resort.

This post was edited
RE:If there is a movie that nudism puts in a good spotlight, which movie do you think of?

I watched both Act Naturally and Educating Julie. Thanks for the information. Never been to a Nudist Resort so I was interested in seeing how they operate. I think now I would be more at ease going when I find one that will allow individuals...like many, my wife will not entertain the idea of going.

This post was edited

For people that understand German there is also

Barfuss bis zum Hals (Film, 2009)

This post was edited

Blue Lagoon I feel did a good job of showing nudity in a positive lite.

This post was edited

Oh yeah.. Just simple innocent nudity.

This post was edited

I remember that the sequel to "The Gods Must Be Crazy" had a topless teenage girl as one of its main characters. She and her sibling were involved in a number of situations that they had to figure out a way to get out of.

OMG those movies are ****ing hilarious! You're the first person I've seen mention them since I was like 17 though, lol.

This post was edited

The gay comedy Shared Rooms has a storyline with two nudists, who are nude for most of the movie. Its on Amazon Prime and Hulu right now.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy