Nude sunning on my deck

While the most of my deck is shielded from anyone seeing me and my wife sun nude, there is one nieghbor who can look through her high fence and see us if we stand up. Not a problem for me as the railings are tight lattice, but the wife standing up shows off her breasts so the nieghbor knows we sun nude. Well one afternoon I was sunning and heard someome coming up the back steps to my deck. I had a towel there but wasn't quick enough to grab it for cover before my nieghbor topped the stairs. There I stood nude to the world as she proceeded to sit down and start a conversation about random things. I had placed the towel over myself not wanting to make her uncomfortable with my nudity. As we chatted she asked how I was going to get my all over with the towel on my lap. I said I was not wanting to embarass her with my being nude. She then just said ,"Oh I seen you nude many times in all states of maleness, doesn't bother me as its just plain nice to watch". After that I removed the towel and laid back on the louger full view to her delight. She said she would love to be a comfortable being nude in the presence of another like I was, but didnt think she would be able to do it. I told her its a freedom both the wife and I enjoy but it was Ok if she wasn't comfy being that way. We talked for about an hour that afternoon. I felt quite relieved she didn't mind nude nieghbors. She has come over many time bringing veggy's from the garden and is comfy with me being nude in the house or deck now.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude sunning on my deck

That is awesome!

This post was edited

At least she is comfortable looking

This post was edited

Best thing I did was bring it up to my next door neighbor about 10 years ago I got tired of sneeking around nude in my own yard , now I get waves or the yeal over hi when they see me sunny in my yard , and like everything itcwas a little odd feeling at first but the neighbors wife smiles when she sees me lol

This post was edited

She is and has seen me quite a lot lately with the Covid shut down I speen a lot of time out there. she comes over now to just chat and have a peek I think. Hshe asked me a few weeks ago why I was hairless just down there. Told her it was a prefernce amongst nudist these days. she tole me she had never seen a adult male smooth like that. kind of arousing to know she looks that closely but she has seen me erect too as it is a natural thing and I dont cover anymore when she is out int he garden, just smile and wave now.

This post was edited

That is so great always great to have neighbors like that

This post was edited

She is and has seen me quite a lot lately with the Covid shut down I speen a lot of time out there. she comes over now to just chat and have a peek I think. Hshe asked me a few weeks ago why I was hairless just down there. Told her it was a prefernce amongst nudist these days. she tole me she had never seen a adult male smooth like that. kind of arousing to know she looks that closely but she has seen me erect too as it is a natural thing and I dont cover anymore when she is out int he garden, just smile and wave now.

At least she is noticing and liking

This post was edited

Good neighbors to have that accept who we are and how nice to enjoy the company. Sharing the garden veggies is awesome. Glad for everyone !

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy