Oct. 8, 2021 New Covid Protocols

I got an email from Island Spa today outlining new COVID related procedures. The text of the email is:

Hello beloved Island Spa guests!

As our business continues to transition into maintaining a place of serenity, starting November 1st, 2021, we will require all guests to provide documented proof of receiving the full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test completed 5-days before your scheduled arrival.

All guests & employees will still be required to wear proper face coverings/masks inside all entities within the facility (with the exception of the restaurant, bathing area, & saunas). We believe that this course of action is best for the safety of all involved parties, but will continue to monitor the news for any future decisions.

VACCINATION DOCUMENTATION

All accepted forms of documented proof of receiving the vaccination may include the following (listed below)
NJ Docket app
NYS Excelsior Pass app
NYC COVID SAFE app
Original digital/photocopy of a CDC vaccination card (both sides required)
NOTE: The information displayed on vaccination documents will be cross-referenced with the name listed on your license

This topic was edited
RE:10-8-21 New Covid Protocols

I'm good to go! :)

This post was edited
RE:Oct. 8, 2021 New Covid Protocols

I'm good as well. I'm glad to see they are taking precautions. I'll be up there around Thanksgiving and hope to work in a visit.

This post was edited
RE:Oct. 8, 2021 New Covid Protocols

Please post when you are here! :)

This post was edited