RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

Today and virtually every day unless it's raining!

This post was edited

I was on Apollo beach in Central Florida. Calm winds, low tide meant long hard pack stretches of sand to walk. Great crowd of folks. Everybody nude!

This post was edited

GREAT PHOTOS my fellow nudist friend!

This post was edited

Today I did an hour of naked yoga in an aspen grove. Then I spent several hours exploring the forest wearing only my minimalist sandals, I can only go barefoot for a little while, and my watch, just because I need 8 more minutes to meet my weekly fitness goal. Clothes were miles away at one point. There was a light rain, then sun. What a wonderful naturist day.

This post was edited

Today when I started the pool pump.
Came up the basement steps to the area inside the privacy fence without any clothing or towel
have been doing so daily for 10 days or so.
Swam nude for 5 consecutive days ending yesterday and spent some time sunning, reading and/or doing pool maintenance nude each day also.
Had too many commitments today to have time to swim or sun.
Looks like the next 2 days will be rainy, so my outdoor nude time will be limited to starting the pool pump,
Next sunny day, I may try doing the portions of my basement exercises that require minimal equipment nude on the deck.

This post was edited

Naked outdoors every day, almost always.

But today, been working on our motorhome sitting on the curb in front of our home. I've actually been able to walk back and forth to the house, a few times and be naked. Hot days here and neighbors have their shutters close to keep the heat out. Coast is clear most days.

This post was edited

This past weekend , friday thru Sunday morning 5 mile nude kayaking with beach walks.

This post was edited

This morning when I started the pool filter and checked thechemicals.
Part of my normal morning routine.

This post was edited

Last night went out and picked veggies from the garden. We try to go outside nude every evening while the weather is nice. Taking this Friday off. I plan to spend the day outside doing nude yardwork and relaxing on the deck. Looking forward to a great day. Wife will join me when she gets home.

This post was edited

Last night went out and picked veggies from the garden. We try to go outside nude every evening while the weather is nice. Taking this Friday off. I plan to spend the day outside doing nude yardwork and relaxing on the deck. Looking forward to a great day. Wife will join me when she gets home.
Are you planning to spend the entire day without clothing?
I noticed that you are at an age where you are probably thinking about retirement.
Are you considering being nude most of the time?

This post was edited