RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

I wish I had known about this bike ride. Is it an annual event?

Usually yes. 2020 was canceled and 2021 scaled back because of Covid.

This post was edited

hi go there a couple of times a week. love the people there. so open to chat .like hanging out with others there too.

This post was edited

hi go there a couple of times a week. love the people there. so open to chat .like hanging out with others there too.

This post was edited

Where is there?

This post was edited

Yes its an annual ride. Many major Cities do one generally June thru September it seems. Look for World Naked Bike Ride online you'll find lots of info. Buffalo, Austin, Montreal, Madison? ( Wis), etc.

This post was edited

YESTERDAY!! SUNBATHING ON MY PRIVATE PATIO. FELT AWESOME!

This post was edited

I was naked a few minutes ago as I took stuff out of my climate controlled storage unit. Waiting on someone to pick up a sold item. Probably gonna need to get dressed for them though. Dont want to scare a buyer lol

This post was edited

An hour ago to collect my newspaper. On weekends it gets delivered on the road out the front of the driveway, so it's an early collect. Week days delivery is onto my porch, so much closer

This post was edited

A few minutes today. Really too cold to be comfortable but trying to see how late in the season I can do this m

This post was edited

Apart from nipping out naked into my garden yesterday morning to fill the bird feeder, my last real outdoor adventure was 11 days ago on 18th October when I went geocaching and was able to walk naked for more than I had expected. I even stayed naked while looking for the caches which is something I don't always do, as that can be when textiles might catch up with you without you noticing (concentrating on the search). Luckily the caches on the sections where I felt able to be naked were easy finds...

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy