RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

I was naked a few minutes ago as I took stuff out of my climate controlled storage unit. Waiting on someone to pick up a sold item. Probably gonna need to get dressed for them though. Dont want to scare a buyer lol

This post was edited

An hour ago to collect my newspaper. On weekends it gets delivered on the road out the front of the driveway, so it's an early collect. Week days delivery is onto my porch, so much closer

This post was edited

A few minutes today. Really too cold to be comfortable but trying to see how late in the season I can do this m

This post was edited

Apart from nipping out naked into my garden yesterday morning to fill the bird feeder, my last real outdoor adventure was 11 days ago on 18th October when I went geocaching and was able to walk naked for more than I had expected. I even stayed naked while looking for the caches which is something I don't always do, as that can be when textiles might catch up with you without you noticing (concentrating on the search). Luckily the caches on the sections where I felt able to be naked were easy finds...

This post was edited

Right now. Low 60s, but comfortable with bright sun and no wind.

This post was edited

Yesterday I played tennis for about 3 hours at my nudist club. Warm, sunny day.....

This post was edited

Same for me in the uk nipping out naked into my garden today morning to fill the bird feeder

This post was edited

Yesterday afternoon (November 10th) I read and ran around a local field for 2 hours in case Connecticut doesn't get another mild day this year.

This post was edited

Yesterday afternoon (November 10th) I read and ran around a local field for 2 hours in case Connecticut doesn't get another mild day this year.

Similar here in NJ, but tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be warm, and then cooler for most of next week. Have been nude outdoors twice this week. Unusual for November.

This post was edited

Right now.
Another unseasonably warm November day.
Most of next week is supposed to be below average temperatures, so I am taking advantage of the warmth today.

This post was edited