RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

Tens days ago at a secluded beach near Tampa, Florida.

This post was edited

Just a few minutes ago sitting on the front porch drinking coffee.

This post was edited

Yesterday and soon today.

This post was edited

a few minutes ago, going out to the car to get something

This post was edited

a few minutes ago, going out to the car to get something

About an hour ago when I took apart the pool filter for cleaning.
Will be again later this afternoon when I put it back together after the inner part is finished soaking in its cleaning solution.

This post was edited

a few minutes ago, going out to the car to get somethingAbout an hour ago when I took apart the pool filter for cleaning.Will be again later this afternoon when I put it back together after the inner part is finished soaking in its cleaning solution.

Had some more nude time after taking a bike ride wearing shorts and no shirt.
So far today, I have had shorts on for 5 hours and a shirt for 4.
May put a shorts on again for dinner but won't wear a shirt until I run errands tomorrow.

This post was edited

Most mornings before sunup when I go sit in the hot tub. If the neighbors are up I wear a bathrobe from the house to the tub. But lately I've been carrying my bathrobe more frequently.

Then yesterday I finally made it to the (unofficial) nude beach north of us. The beach is .6 miles long. Only two other guys there. I was late arriving and only stayed a couple hours.

This post was edited

a few minutes ago, going out to the car to get somethingAbout an hour ago when I took apart the pool filter for cleaning.Will be again later this afternoon when I put it back together after the inner part is finished soaking in its cleaning solution.Had some more nude time after taking a bike ride wearing shorts and no shirt.So far today, I have had shorts on for 5 hours and a shirt for 4.May put a shorts on again for dinner but won't wear a shirt until I run errands tomorrow.

Unfortunately it has been cooler than usual for April lately and is likely to remain that way for at least a few more days, so I haven't had any naked outdoor time.

This post was edited

Wednesday, perhaps the last reasonable beach day on the Victorian coast for our summer season.

This post was edited

Yesterday morning around 4am. This started last Wednesday 4/19. The recyclable bin gets picked up on Wednesday mornings and the trash bin on Thursdays. I usually wake up stupid early, between 4-5am. I woke up around 4 and since it was about 70 out I decided that it would be a good idea to take the bin out to the street nude, so I did. I then decided that now that the nights and early mornings are getting warmer if I wake up before 5:30 and it is around 70 or warmer out, I will take the trash bins to the road nude. Yesterday, I took a video of it and it is posted on my media section of my profile. The video seems pretty popular.

This post was edited