Attention and care

I have had ED issues on and off but the realization is that health, mistreatment, lack of love intimacy and touch all play a role and that most of us can get a basic erection if we are brought out of the shell and pain and withdrawal life has imposed, and that starts where it needs to...hugs, touch listening, massages and lots of caring positive reinforcement, being open and comfy with your penis exposed and seen, allowing compliments, not hiding it, and all that before touching it yourself. When ready, with a buddy, use good lube and explore penile touch, allow it to please you erect or not, ask for permission, and thank for the intimacy. Oral with low lights breathing relaxation, and no goal helps, I find I get most men hard this way in a few minutes and many even cum... but I had lots of training practice and care and focus on the pleasure and ease of it for him. Not everyone can do that but I encouage any who want to explore this to do so. ED is not a broken man, it is not shameful and it is medical sometimes and its not something you do on your own, you need support and I need it and we all do. We are collectively responsible for each others erectile health and should be. I am always willing to help in any way.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.