RE:Nude vs Good Pic Challenge. Week 2.

I agree with the previous comments on this photo. The photo features you & nothing else. You are revealing your gorgeous feminine form for all to see and appear to feel * I am not quite sure about this* which makes it a genuine *just you* picture. I really like this one

This post was edited

For you it's a special moment in time. You should keep it. nice body!

This post was edited

Pic 14. Flora on the beach with sail.

This challenge ends this weekend and I'm sure everybody is bored to death of it but hey. I said I'm keep it going till the end of the second week.

So this is from 2020 and there is no sail, but I'm holding a shirt which looks like one - unless you see the shadow. A holiday snapshot, but it's fun, full sun but not the dreadful mid-day sun... I guess the eye will examine the naked body before looking at the catamaran and shadow, and back to the body.

No real story, just fun in the sun, unless you want to invent something about the wish to sail as my shirt mimic the catamaran's.

No creative use of technique, it's a phone snapshot on a beach where phones were forbidden. Well framed, my nether parts are in a sweet spot.

Don't really like it but don't really know how to improve it.

Funny, I have a message that I need to be verified to upload an image. I guess it's good bye then...

This post was edited

Picture is completely washed out to the point where I cannot see anything! :-(

:-) Moderators or just new security? I had to promise I was over 18 earlier today for the first time today on this site. Maybe I seem too immature!

This post was edited

Only verified members are henceforth allowed to upload pics. And I do not intend to get certified so...

This post was edited

Oh, that's new. I decided soon after joining that I would (and I was successful despite my photos not showing everything: waist-up and peeking from behind my sign), but haven't handed over any coin, partly for the reason that I don't trust things to not change. It's a pity you can't gain certification based on participation history. You'd be in like Flynn!

This post was edited

I too had to verify I was 18 this morning, is this from TN or big brother?

This post was edited

Ah! There it is. Blame MasterCard:

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/199079/mastercard-compliance-and-media-uploads/

By teamtrue2

Fellow users, as of October 15th, Mastercard will enact new regulations that will affect the content sharing policies on the website. This will only apply to uploading media, and webcam broadcasting. All other facets of the site remain unchanged. This is not a change we desired, but MasterCard represents about 50% of our sales, and we must comply if we want to keep the lights on and the servers chugging away.The basic overview is thatIf you would like to upload nude content you must verify that you are of legal age by completing our certification process.You must only upload content of which you are the legal copyright holder or have permission to do soAlthough we understand the privacy implications of this, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of your personal information, as we always do.Due to the nature of this lifestyle, and the implications to some, we began the site with privacy being paramount. Unlike other major social media sites :We do not sell ANY user data users to ANYONE.We allow users to adjust their privacy settings to their degree of anonymity.We do not cater ads, track you or analyze your usage for marketing.This is how we have continued to grow year after year.We're working to make this as painless as possible and we appreciate your patience as we work out some kinks. Please don't direct your frustrations at the already overworked volunteers that work day and night to keep this a safe and nurturing community. Please direct those frustrations at the credit card companies and your government representatives.Thank you again for making this the great community that it is.

This post was edited

Yup. And nobody thinks that a world where Mastercard dictates what can and cannot be published online is bizarre.

This post was edited

I am surprised it has taken this long. With the world we live in today our individual rights are dwindling at light speed. Try travelling right now!
I do have mixed emotions about this however with all of the fake members who aren't certified, scam artists and such, one good thing is at least you will know who is posting that particular photo. I personally do not have an issue being certified and think most true nudists would not either. One thing I can agree with TN on, I have never received any propaganda or advertising from this site. anytime I click on some rogue video from a TN member I am reminded that I will be leaving this very secure site and this always changes my mind to remain here.
I notice a lot of our members are not certified?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy