caught nude

we were on belongil beach at ... nude of course...and a very naked fellow walked straight up to my wife and said hello...one of her younger workmates. she was taken aback, but quickly gathered herself..after all, he was naked too...they chatted for a moment, then he made his excuses and left. made for interesting conversation at work.

This topic was edited
RE:caught nude

I have some friends, brother and sister and their partners. Brother and sister never realised the other was a nudist until bumping into each other at Samurai beach one day. Both aged in their late 50's. They spend a lot more time together now than they ever did before.

This post was edited

that can be one of the best things to happen IMHO - allows for a camaraderie with a work mate. No different to sharing any other interest with work colleagues. I like to believe that all nudies operate under the same code and only share with other nudies!

This post was edited

Visiting Cypress Cove, in Kissimmee, Florida, I was allowed to drive in and park my 18-wheeler in their over-flow camping area. The company founder had always been pretty strict about not having his trucks seen at "adult" establishments, many of which do have truck parking areas. But, I reasoned that my truck would be within the resort boundaries, out of sight of the public, and other nudists would be the only ones to see it. Our trucks are very recognizable, with the company logo on the doors. I'd been parked since the day before, and had gone to the truck to get something. I climbed out of the truck again and started toward the road when, a lady walking along the street said "How's Harrold these days?" First thought was "here I am, totally naked, beside my company-logo-emblazoned truck, and she wants to know how my BOSS has been!" Then, sensibility came back, and the conversation started. Turns out that she and her husband had lived near my boss in Iowa before they retired to live at the resort in Florida. I didn't ask if Harrold knew that they were nudists, but later wished that I had.

This post was edited