What about the men!

I love mens private parts.
They look best for me when dangling from a six pack.
Generally I prefer to see men sit open legged so I can check them out, most do this naturally.
I rarely see men erect in a nudist setting, but when it happens I tend not to be too enthused.
So which do you prefer to see, erect or droopy.
I attach hubby full frontal for you to drool over.

This topic was edited
RE:What about the men!

Jeanne, I think your hubby is extremely sexy, model quality. Would like to take pics of him.

Now being a big girl myself I confess that I have a tendency to be attracted more towards men who are a bit top heavy (shoulders, not necessarily belly), who look like they can change your flat tyre without a jack but fair is fair, he is very hot.

We had a full topic about erect vs flaccid, and I'll sum up my opinion. I prefer erect by far but there is a place for everything. I was in the Bay of Pigs and all was acceptable, erections, masturbation, sex. I was in Glamour's foam party were an erection was rather desirable. But on a regular nudist beach I think men who flaunt an erection are idiots. Sure Champ, you got one. Guess what, 90% of 50% of the population can do the same. If it happens, you play the game and it's sweet. You flaunt and brag about it and you're one of those. Don't tell me, let me guess it... Oh yeah, it's natural. So is taking a dump. How sexy and lovely as an excuse.

This post was edited

One of the differences between the sexes is, when nude, there's not much hiding going on for us while, as Tallion has been demonstrating, females have much more latitude in that respect.

This post was edited

Thanks Jeanne, we very sparse model like material men are extremely jealous of your hubby- what a body! I am not nearly motivated enough to do the daily maintenance required to own a body as he does. Since I have been called out by our leader for not showing anything?? I will tender my 65 year old male being, not owning a six pack all I can demonstrate is a "half six pack", maybe, and all the rest!

This post was edited

I'm less of a six-pack and more of a keg! I really should follow Flora's example and pick up the weights.

This post was edited

I am sure it does the job just as well.

This post was edited

Hubby and pics - nobody wants to see pics of men - its terrible for them.
All I have to do is take off my clothes and there is a queue to photograph my 40+ imperfect bod.
Life is not fair - us girls always on top having it every way.

This post was edited

It would be nice to hear more from the ladies on this subject, but I'll share my own perspective as well as what I perceive from my wife.
I personally enjoy admiring any gender that has apparently gone to some effort to maintain a healthy physique. Like going to a car show and seeing a pristine vehicle, especially when what is under the hood is just as impressive as the body and interior. Muscle cars and sports cars alike. (Yes us men like our car analogies.)
In my heyday I could max out the weight stack on most crunch machines, but the six pack I enjoy these days is the one I drink.
Wifey loved the way I looked then and still does, even though I'm not quite built the way I was twenty years ago.
As for flacid or erect, It appears she admires something more in between lol!
I'm nude out back every day and she admits she watches me often. The times when she comments however is usually when my activity has been the catalyst for a bit more length and girth but not erect. Its always enjoyable to hear her comment on the extra she sees at the moment. Based on that, I would say she enjoys a full and natural look.
Now, in my mid sixties, I don't have the body I once had but I think I'm aging fairly well.

This post was edited

Thanks Jeanne, it's good to have every now and then a topic where guys of our group can post their pics and we can criticise them for a change :).

I wouldn't agonise about their fate, they have other advantages. And the fact that we women are more beautiful and most of us could get cash for showing our bodies is actually quite sad. This happens because guys attach a disproportionate amount of importance to our looks so we evolved to please them, to prove our fertility through a shapely body and uselessly big boobs.

I do appreciate men who age gracefully and I do like to look at nude men and yes, I do look at their private parts. It's interesting, it's fun. Is it arousing? Not necessarily and I actually prefer to look at naked girls. I guess I'm quite sapiosexual unfortunately, it would be so much more fun to get aroused by the sight of a naked guy...

D hates to be in pics, any pic, let alone nude ones. He says that he prefers to live with the impression that he looks better in real life than in those pics. So I don't actually find any nude pic of his other than a few selfies he took 2 years ago, after he created this account. But I share a couple of them. He is definitely not in the six-pack category, but I think he's hot nonethesame.

This post was edited

D's physique is one many of us could aspire to!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy