Nude or Clothing Optional residential communities

I was wondering if anyone had any information that they could share about nude or clothing optional residential communities? I know there is a small condo development in Palm Springs that is connected to a time share vacation rental development. I also thought I read several years ago about a development or series of developments in Florida. However, when I search on line what I am finding now is more like vacation resorts. I was hoping to learn more about residential housing for a full time basis. Does anyone know if there are places like this that would have full size houses and permanent neighbors, just like a normal city? I would really like to be able to live in a place where I could go outside and get my mail or let my dog out without the fear of someone seeing me naked which would not be ok where I currently live.

Thank you.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude or Clothing Optional residential communities

I have read elsewhere that you can do so on the Canary Islands away from the cities.
Someone on another board said that he could go around town, shop at outdoor markets and some indoor shops, and go to outdoor taverns and cafes nude. I remember him saying that at the fish market, the fishermen wore the minimum when selling their wares but told him that once the customers left and they got back on their boats, even that came off and they mostly lived nude.
He did have to get dressed if he needed to go to the city and buy or do something that the small town didn't have.

This post was edited

I know of two places in the US: Laguna del Sol in California and the Willamettans in Oregon. People have homes there or bring in recreational vehicles and live there for extended periods, usually dividing their time between those places and others farther south when the weather gets cold.

This post was edited

we live full time at WildWood in Texas and many others do also

This post was edited

There is a gated community in Lutz, Florida not far from the nudist communities of Lake Como and Paradise Lakes called The Oasis. Full sized homes where you need to be dressed in the front yard where you can be seen from the street. But the back yards are all fenced and have a gate to a path that leads to the community pool and clubhouse, which are clothing optional. It is even an AANR club.

This post was edited