AZ Nudist Resorts

From what I'm aware there are only two nudist resorts in AZ, Shang Ri La and Mira Vista. Has anyone ever visited either? Any suggestions?

This topic was edited
RE:AZ Nudist Resorts

Hi the wife and I went to Mira Vista last April for a week and stayed in the Casa condos 1 br 1ba suite they where really nice when we stay again we are going to rent one of the Premium rooms they are next the pool area. the pool area was nice had two diffrent pools and a big hot tub next to them and a more private hot tub by the office. they have some great food on site also if you just want to stay and relax the lounge was open at nights was a little slow during the week but on the weekend it was a very fun group dancing and good conversations with people. and everyone was very welcoming there from staff to guest. i suggest renting a car if you dont have one it was really hard to get a taxi or uber in that area. Hope this was helpful.

This post was edited

The restaurant is open at MV again??? Dang. I need to get back down there.

This post was edited

Both are awesome is different ways.

MV is a bit more classy with rooms and the grounds.

ShangriLa is a bit more on the rustic side. Camping. RV parking.

Both are great though!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy