I would live nude 24 hours a day at home if I could get away with it. Or nude with others in their homes

I would live naked 24 hours a day if I could get away with it. I visit family friends and spend as much time as possible naked in their homes and holiday caravans. But can't get away all the time due to my own family commitments but always keen to chat with and meet new naturist friends

This topic was edited
RE:I would live nude 24 hours a day at home if I could get away with it. Or nude with others in their homes

As long as the textile world views nudists as they do...we will have to enjoy our nude time as it presents itself. I am not nude anywhere close to 24/7 but do enjoy it as I can. I think the world mosquito population would quadruple if we were nude all the time...lots of available skin & blood for the taking!! I'm just going to keep on as is.....

This post was edited
RE:I would live nude 24 hours a day at home if I could get away with it. Or nude with others in their homes

Would love to be nude all the time even better with company

This post was edited

Love to be with other nude great company

This post was edited

Like to visit nude mates great nude company

This post was edited

I love being nude. And it is so nice that here we can share ideas and nudist experience. You look fantastic by the way and I really haven't seen something so big...

This post was edited

I would live naked 24 hours a day if I could get away with it. I visit family friends and spend as much time as possible naked in their homes and holiday caravans. But can't get away all the time due to my own family commitments but always keen to chat with and meet new naturist friends

How much time do you wear anything in a typical month?

This post was edited

I live Nude 24x7. At most I may put on a shirt if its chilly and remain bottomless but usually I am Naked around the clock. It's a great feeling!

Everyone has to dress sometimes for errands and other stuff. How much time do you wear anything below the waist in a typical month?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy