RE:Mastercard compliance and Media uploads

I must agree with you on the *certification* requirement of the new system. I would not do so either. Our administrators do not appear to pursue extra efforts to maintain the site; I suspect identity / confidentiality would have the same priority. We will see how it goes.

This post was edited

As was mentioned in the chat room and relayed to me as I don't go to the chat room: You would be sending your personal information to moderators who would be able to do anything that they wish with your information. Given the past history here, there are obviously no rules of conduct for moderators and so the moderators can do just about anything they want. Are these the kinds of people that you really want to send your personal information to?

Then again the actions of far too many members here are anything but genuine nudism. Some will do anything to be able to post naked photos of themselves including selling their own grandparents if needed to be able to post their photos. Given the number of scammers, fakes, and frauds who keep coming here it is obvious that there are many easy pickings here who can easily be scammed into giving away their money. It is all one big game where some will lose their information and then suffer big time as they take years to fix the enormous mess that was created for them.

This post was edited

This is going to be the kiss of death to this site. Who would actually be comfortable scanning their photo licence and sending it to a site on the other side of the world? The thought of identity theft comes to mind straight away. For those who think it will prevent fake accounts, all the fake accounts that spam don't have nude photos anyway.
It's a timely point of discussion, because just last week I wanted to introduce a friend to this site, and we had photos ready to upload, including his verified member printout. Soon as we discovered the photo licence requirement, that was the end of that. One less potential member.

This post was edited

As was mentioned in the chat room and relayed to me as I don't go to the chat room: You would be sending your personal information to moderators who would be able to do anything that they wish with your information.

I am not sure where you heard this absolutely false information but I am the only one doing Certifications. This was not something we wanted to do but per our Merchant it is now required. If you are on other "adult" perceived sites and they accept Master Card they are in the same boat as us. It definitely sucks.

Privacy is very important to us as well as security and discretion. We've never posted anyone's Certification photos anywhere. User's upload them themselves to their profiles as badges of being genuine.. We want to keep the site as engaging and as safe as possible.

We do not REQUIRE Certification if you do not want or need to post nude photos. If you are Certified already you won't see anything change to your account. As for those who will never do it I respect your choice and I understand. Only ever do what you feel comfortable with.

Having said that we are extremely happy to see the large amount number of users getting Certified daily. It's amazing seeing that users enjoy the site so much that they see value in doing so and therefore getting a full user experience. It makes me especially proud that Teamtrue1 has created a site that has a positive nude affect on people and this is all that matters.

Cheers and stay nude.

teamtrue2

This post was edited

As was mentioned in the chat room and relayed to me as I don't go to the chat room: You would be sending your personal information to moderators who would be able to do anything that they wish with your information.I am not sure where you heard this absolutely false information but I am the only one doing Certifications. This was not something we wanted to do but per our Merchant it is now required. If you are on other "adult" perceived sites and they accept Master Card they are in the same boat as us. It definitely sucks.Privacy is very important to us as well as security and discretion. We've never posted anyone's Certification photos anywhere. User's upload them themselves to their profiles as badges of being genuine.. We want to keep the site as engaging and as safe as possible.We do not REQUIRE Certification if you do not want or need to post nude photos. If you are Certified already you won't see anything change to your account. As for those who will never do it I respect your choice and I understand. Only ever do what you feel comfortable with.Having said that we are extremely happy to see the large amount number of users getting Certified daily. It's amazing seeing that users enjoy the site so much that they see value in doing so and therefore getting a full user experience. It makes me especially proud that Teamtrue1 has created a site that has a positive nude affect on people and this is all that matters.Cheers and stay nude.teamtrue2

What about the guy who is kicked off the site because a dude with multiple fake accounts flagged all his posts? None of which broke site rules.

This post was edited

What about the guy who is kicked off the site because a dude with multiple fake accounts flagged all his posts?

And how does this pertain to the MasterCard situation being discussed in this thread?

This post was edited

And how does this pertain to the MasterCard situation being discussed in this thread?

Stolen profile pictures on all his fake accounts.

This post was edited

'As was mentioned in the chat room and relayed to me as I don't go to the chat room: You would be sending your personal information to moderators who would be able to do anything that they wish with your information."I am not sure where you heard this absolutely false information but I am the only one doing Certifications. This was not something we wanted to do but per our Merchant it is now required. If you are on other "adult" perceived sites and they accept Master Card they are in the same boat as us. It definitely sucks.Privacy is very important to us as well as security and discretion. We've never posted anyone's Certification photos anywhere. User's upload them themselves to their profiles as badges of being genuine.. We want to keep the site as engaging and as safe as possible.We do not REQUIRE Certification if you do not want or need to post nude photos. If you are Certified already you won't see anything change to your account. As for those who will never do it I respect your choice and I understand. Only ever do what you feel comfortable with.Having said that we are extremely happy to see the large amount number of users getting Certified daily. It's amazing seeing that users enjoy the site so much that they see value in doing so and therefore getting a full user experience. It makes me especially proud that Teamtrue1 has created a site that has a positive nude affect on people and this is all that matters.Cheers and stay nude.teamtrue2

This was sent to me by just one member. This is either truthful or it is not. Rosey is a mod and would know. Is she lying to members??? If so then why???? People do believe Rosey and so you now have a trust issue here on top of other issues.

"well rosey said yesterday that mods vet the certification process and they are only volunteers. Mods are volunteers and they vet the certification process , so that means they do it on their own computers in their own homes , you don't know how secure they are ,who has access to them ,and u have no legally binding privacy contract with them, think carefully before you get certified on this site, would you trust your id naked pic and id with name and address on it to the likes of any of the mods in here ? i sure as hell would not "

The USA Congress is now holding hearings on the very issue of protecting children on-line. Representatives from SnapChat, Tiktok, and YouTube are attempting to distance themselves from Facebook and put their own spin on internet safety. Congress members are not buying it and will force change that will directly affect sites such as this. These changes are coming and will not be stopped.

This is the brief summary of the on going hearing for those who may not know:

WASHINGTON, D.C. U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal, Chair of the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Data Security will convene a hearing titled Protecting Kids Online: Facebook, Instagram, and Mental Health Harms at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, September 30, 2021. Children and teens face immense peer pressure and social expectations to broadcast their lives online. Recent Wall Street Journal investigations have revealed troubling insights regarding what Facebook knows about how Instagram affects young users, including their mental health. This hearing will cover Facebooks research into the impact of its apps on young audiences, its actions to address threats to these users, and policy considerations to safeguard kids online.

This post was edited

There appears to be a great deal of confusion here about a few important issues and these issues really should be clarified:

1) Getting Certified alone has nothing to do with Mastercard. Mastercard is a credit/debit card used to make purchases such as a paid membership to this site. In order to cut down on merchant purchase fraud, new rules have been enacted and summarized as follows:

1a) Why wouldnt I want to show ID to prove Im the person named on the credit card?

As much as merchants dont want to be a victim of credit card fraud, you dont want to be a victim of identity theft. Showing your ID gives the cashier access to your name, address, drivers license number, and sometimes, depending on what state you live in, your social security number. If they have access to just your credit card number, credit card identification number (thats that little 3- or 4-digit number on the front or back of your credit card), name and ZIP code (that last one is provided from your ID), those things alone are enough for them to use your credit card without your knowledge. Their having more info puts you at risk for other kinds of identity theft.

1b) Can they ask me for I.D.?

In general, a merchant can ask you for ID, but as long as your credit card is signed (thats important make sure you sign your credit cards!), they usually cant require it. But there are exceptions..

1c) MasterCard

There are certain situations when you use your Mastercard during which a merchant may require personal information. For example, for shipping purposes. Additionally, if the Mastercard is unsigned, a merchant should request personal identification (but not record it) and ask the cardholder to sign the card before completing the transaction.

If you believe that a merchant has violated the above standard or their actions requesting identification are questionable, you may report it by completing a brief online form.

1d) Visa

In general, a merchant is permitted to ask for identification but cannot require it as a condition of Visa card acceptance. However, there are exceptions, for example, if Visa has granted the merchant permission to require identification under certain circumstances for fraud control.

1d) What if they insist on me showing an I.D.?

Again, its complicated. If youre buying alcohol or cigarettes, for example, theyre allowed to require ID (its oftentimes state law). But if youre buying other types of items, sometimes cashiers dont know the rules. If you escalate it, theres no saying if a store manager is going to take your side or the cashiers (but I would bet [s]hell side with the cashier).

MasterCard has the online form so you can report it. Visa has a phone number on the back of their cards where you can call in violations. Whether or not you want to pursue those complaints or just take your chances by showing your ID is up to you.

If a person is not purchasing anything, then the question is how can Mastercard or any credit/debit card dictate the operation of a merchant for non purchase related issues? What does getting Certified or broadcasting on webcam in the chat room (which are non purchase related issues) have to do with a credit card company and ultimately a merchant that is interested in cutting down on credit card fraud????

Mastercard has not been and has no business in policing the internet. Mastercard's personal identity requirements have absolutely nothing to do with their primary duties which are processing payment transactions. Mastercard has set themselves up for class action lawsuits which will overturn their abusive overreach. Until that point is reached, no one should give in to Mastercard's outrageous demands.

This post was edited

Maybe MasterCard or any other credit provider do not want to be associated with a website that is so full of fraudulent profiles where people can freely break the law by posting media they hold no copywriter for.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy