Naked at nudist place.

At nudist places, I have stripped completely. I will remove the issued wristband and be completely 100% nude. Everyone has at least something on. I could be the only one completely stripped.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at nudist place.

At nudist places, I have stripped completely. I will remove the issued wristband and be completely 100% nude. Everyone has at least something on. I could be the only one completely stripped.

Are most people fully clothed or just wearing some kind of wrap?

This post was edited

I keep my wristwatch on and carry my cash and sitting cloth pochette over my shoulder but am otherwise naked.
However I have found that if it is not bright sunshine I am often the only person without any clothing - especially in the early morning queue at the baker's for the breakfast rolls and croissants.

This post was edited

I went to the Suntreckers' Gala Rally recently (my first Rally). There was a really good group playing on the Friday night so I got up and danced. Then I realized that I was the only one naked in a packed room. Later I was told off for Flamboyant Dancing.

This post was edited

I am nude the entire time at the nude beach unless it is too cold. I only wear a swim brief or shorts and sandals between the parking lot and the clothing optional area.
The time times I have been at a clothing optional resort, I locked all my clothes except sandals in the car when I arrived and was without any clothes until I left.

This post was edited

Flamboyant dancing? As if that's a bad thing!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy