Are Male Nudist more Open Minded about being seen Naked

I think Male Naturist/nudists are generally more open minded when it comes being seen naked. I do think male nudist are more self confident and accepting so that they don't mind so much. I choose to put my body on display and it doesnt bother me that others can choose to admire me if they wish.. I don't understand naturist who say they don't want to be looked at when attending a social setting with other nudist. Thankfully most true naturist/nudist of any age don't care if they are being admired or not and are just happy doing their own thing and that is just as it should be!

This topic was edited
RE:Are Male Nudist more Open Minded about being seen Naked

I generally agree. Speaking for myself, I could care less who sees me. I am more and more daring about being nude, just always careful not to go over the line and risk bad consequences.

This post was edited

I am most happy when naked. When Im at home friends and neighbours know I will be without clothes and seem to respect that. My neighbour suggests his wife rather enjoys it which is great.
I dont ( always) court to be seen but obviously its nice to be appreciated.

This post was edited

I am most happy when naked. When Im at home friends and neighbours know I will be without clothes and seem to respect that. My neighbour suggests his wife rather enjoys it which is great.I dont ( always) court to be seen but obviously its nice to be appreciated.

Dude, a guy tells you his wife enjoys seeing you naked. I think there might be a little more to that story, if you try.

This post was edited

I am most happy when naked. When Im at home friends and neighbours know I will be without clothes and seem to respect that. My neighbour suggests his wife rather enjoys it which is great.I dont ( always) court to be seen but obviously its nice to be appreciated.Dude, a guy tells you his wife enjoys seeing you naked. I think there might be a little more to that story, if you try.

Lolmaybe ?

This post was edited

I go naked because I enjoy being naked - totally natural - zero body hang ups. If someone looks and admires me that is cool. Also cool if a naturist ignores my nudity. personal prefeerences. I do enjoy seeing other nudists and admire the naked body. Men are friendlier and more relaxed when they are naked. (Exception might be newbie nudes still adjusting to a nudist lifestyle and body acceptance.)

This post was edited

I do think male nudists are more self confident. It's not about coming and saying, "look at me" but more feeling comfortable enough to have all of you exposed, even the parts you may not feel the best about.

This post was edited

No, I don't think so.

This post was edited

Absolutely more open minded about being naked as a nudist. Its not so much about being on display though even if you are an exhibitionist (but I am). If you really are a nudist you are comfortable enough in your own skin to not mind being seen naked and don't have an issue with that at all. Thats me. I don't care who sees me naked but I don't have a need to force it. But I don't mind who sees me naked and have nothing to hide.

This post was edited

males always have a more open minded view on nudity, at least in my experience. My son who I am raising nudist is far more open than my daughter, and the same is true for when I was growing up and my brothers vs my sisters. Im not sure why, but I think it just has something to do with confidence. Somehow I think men are generally more comfortable in their skin then females.

This post was edited

I would agree with the premise, but I think that the reasons for women being shyer are twofold:

1. Women are far more conscious of how their bodies look to others than men are. Much of their underwear is designed to re-shape their bodies into a configuration more acceptable to society's standards of beauty. When that underwear goes away, the women don't want to face the reaction that others may have to their true form.

2. Because women are far more likely to get hit on or stared at by guys even in textile situations, they figure that they'll get hit on and stared at even more when they're naked. "Who needs that?" they think. Small women have the added disadvantage that they feel physically intimidated by large men. Yes, it's real. I've talked to quite a few of them.

I was going to add a third reason: indoctrination by churches that nudity is bad, and women are historically far more likely than men to take their religion seriously. But I'm not sure that this is still true.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy