RE:Are Male Nudist more Open Minded about being seen Naked

I am beginning t think I am alone in just enjoying my nudity for myself.

So many dudes seemingly only enjoy nudity if it involves others or invokes others.

This post was edited

I very much enjoy simply being nude and I am nude as much as possible.

But as a human, I am a social being. I enjoy the company of others -- especially those who allow me to be me without expecting me to be ashamed of who I am.

I am beginning t think I am alone in just enjoying my nudity for myself. So many dudes seemingly only enjoy nudity if it involves others or invokes others.

This post was edited

I am beginning t think I am alone in just enjoying my nudity for myself.So many dudes seemingly only enjoy nudity if it involves others or invokes others.

You are not alone. I consider myself a nudist because I am just more comfortable without clothing. I don't seek nudists to socialize with nor do I look for places to be naked outside of my home. I've been nude at the beach in isolated places because swimming nude is just so much more comfortable, and I found that my nude beach experience with others on the beach to be less than enjoyable.

This post was edited

You mean you couldnt care less?

This post was edited

being old, out of shape with a big belly I can tell you I'm much less self conscious on a nude beach than one with trunks on ( my wife doesn't understand it ( she use to go nude too) said I'm too old for such nonsense no one wants to see that. ..she doesn't understand I don't care if I gross you out ... DON'T LOOK

This post was edited

being old, out of shape with a big belly I can tell you I'm much less self conscious on a nude beach than one with trunks on ( my wife doesn't understand it ( she use to go nude too) said I'm too old for such nonsense no one wants to see that. ..she doesn't understand I don't care if I gross you out ... DON'T LOOK

One of the few advantages of getting old. We just don't care what others think. I'm old, fat, and balding, likely ugly to many but just part of a crowd. I'd be more self concious in a thong than fully nude.

This post was edited

Nudeyooper said:

One of the few advantages of getting old. We just don't care what others think. I'm old, fat, and balding, likely ugly to many but just part of a crowd. I'd be more self concious in a thong than fully nude.

And the flip side is that we're far more tolerant of other people who are old, fat, and balding, and see them as we see ourselves. As for those younger and fitter peoople, I will treat them the same way, and if they don't reciprocate, well, that's their problem, not mine.

This post was edited

being old, out of shape with a big belly I can tell you I'm much less self conscious on a nude beach than one with trunks on ( my wife doesn't understand it ( she use to go nude too) said I'm too old for such nonsense no one wants to see that. ..she doesn't understand I don't care if I gross you out ... DON'T LOOKOne of the few advantages of getting old. We just don't care what others think. I'm old, fat, and balding, likely ugly to many but just part of a crowd. I'd be more self concious in a thong than fully nude.

I have read that actors when doing a "nude" scene when something blocks the view of their crotch would prefer to be nude, even though they could wear a thong, because they feel more conspicuous in a thong than nude.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy