New group.: Nudism, Exhibitionism Or Voyeurism

I feel I am a bit of all three. I love to be naked, I love to have others see me naked and I also love to see others naked as well! How about you?

This topic was edited
RE:New group.: Nudism, Exhibitionism Or Voyeurism

I'm definitely one of them, possibly two.

This post was edited

Absolutely, all 3 just like it says in my profile.

This post was edited

Yes....I would definitely fit into this group....I feel I am all three as well

This post was edited

Nudist and exhibitionist here!

This post was edited

I am a hard core nudist, love the freedom of being naked and enjoying the outdoors the way it should be without clothes. I know others may see me naked , but my main purpose for my nakedness is it provides a healthy way to exercise my freedom and enjoy the great feeling that I enjoy being naked which maes me very happy.

This post was edited

I am a hard core nudist, love the freedom of being naked and enjoying the outdoors the way it should be without clothes. I know others may see me naked , but my main purpose for my nakedness is it provides a healthy way to exercise my freedom and enjoy the great feeling that I enjoy being naked which maes me very happy.

thats exactly how i feel

This post was edited

Hot men should be. It's only fair for the rest of us.

This post was edited

Yes, I'm all three.

This post was edited

Very happy to be part of a nudist activity and be seen and to see fellow nudists. So, All three!

This post was edited

When I started into nudism and joined Truenudists my family thought it was to look at the other nudists. True. But I thought it only fair for them to see me too. So I started posting nude photos of my self. Very soon it became the main thing. Now I have thousands of nude photos on the internet. And, earlier this year, I appeared naked of UK mainstream TV, watched by millions. I'm definitely all three.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy