This topic was edited
RE:Seniors In Arizona

There has to be loads of nudist seniors in AZ I would d think

This post was edited

You would think so wouldn't you.

This post was edited

For some reason it is really hard to find other seniors that just want to hang out and enjoy being nude. Maybe they are worried about body image . We all change when we get older, it is no big deal. Just getting older does not mean you can't still be ,, one of the cool kids ,, I say.

This post was edited

Although we've never been there I do know there's ands group that RVs all winter in Quartzite

This post was edited

If we were in AZ, we'd hang out with you folks

This post was edited

There should be I am for one I also have a hard time meeting seniors who enjoy being in the nude

This post was edited

There should be I am for one I also have a hard time eating seniors who enjoy being in the nude

This post was edited

I'm in Payson and love my weekly walks on the rim naked, so beautiful up here. Would enjoy finding others here that have like thoughts

This post was edited

Hi guy. Profile doesnt say AZ. Love to join you for a hike. I am in Pine. A little cool now for naked now. But Sycamore is warmer. I love nude hikes so freeing.

This post was edited

There are many, but getting them to socialize is not easy. I have extended many invites, few visitors. The main objection is "I live too far away! I am 20 miles from downtown on the far west side of the valley. Only 1 mile from a major freeway-highway so easy to find. This is a giant metropolitan area that is rapidly growing but surely they can spend a few minutes in traffic.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy