RE:Exhibitionism and Voyeurism

Mr woodsman you make a very valid point here. I concede that untold numbers of men do eventually grow (paradoxically) out of voyeurism and finally realise that is not what nudism is about. That should make you happy after all the world needs more nudist.The problem is when you get right down to it, even if you are happy with it, you are not the one who is being victimised. How many women would constantly put up with a hundred eyes leering at them, or be happy with it?Im not familiar with resort policy as Ive never been to one, but perhaps thats why so many more men than women want to go to one.For every letch and leering dude that grows there will always be untold numbers coming along who haven yet.

Meanwhile...all around' the world, at every second in every hour, there is someone walking around n the quiet, fixed gaze of anotherr who hungers for them. They fall into those ptedatiryneyes every day as a coworker, a neighbor moved I just down the way, or the owner of a favoriteblical becomes someone's object of desire....though it is never declared .

And no one thinks s ce of t or gives much if a shut about it be cause t he ey all usually have clothes on

This post was edited

BlgDudeMan;

My whole problem was the concept of the thought experiment. I think we should focus on behavior rather than what people think. We have no way of knowing.

I was at Tybee Island, Ga. this past spring. There were some high school kids there. The girls were mostly wearing bikini bottoms that showed more buttocks and anal cleft that covered. On the front, they were just above the top of the vulva, and the vulva was covered by such a light fabric, that it was easy to see what was underneath. I believe the girls were 15 to 17 and they were obviously exhibiting themselves to the boys and hoping to sexually arouse them. I will admit to thinking that some of them were hot and while not getting fully erect having some enlargement.

However, I would never have sex with any of them. Did that make me a leering pervert? Did it make me a pedophile because a nearly naked high school girl stimulated sexual thoughts?

No. They put it all on display in a way to draw attention to it and I noticed. However, I said nothing, did not look for long, and did not misbehave. I am also not really interested in doing anything sexual with them.

If you had been there, if you find women sexually attractive, I presume you would have noticed and perhaps been aroused to some extent or other. Then, you would feel guilty. In order to convince yourself you are not a pedophile, or pervert, you would try to suppress those thoughts.

We should not have a thought experiment. The thoughts are okay as long as they are brief. If one is consumed and lusting, that is not okay. If they become noticeable and objectionable behavior such as what may be intimidating, they are not okay.

Please quit with the thought policing and thought experiments. We need to focus on behavior. The attempts to thought police is a major problem today.

This post was edited

Mr Milwaukee of course if you are at a place and someone if flaunting their sexuality then people will look, if they do it in a overtly provocative way then arousal would undoubtably follow.

Thats not the point I am making.
If hoping for that view is your sole reason for being on the beach then thats what makes you a pervert.

Please quit with the thought policing and thought experiments. We need to focus on behavior. The attempts to thought police is a major problem today.

After that quote please re-read how you describes what was going on in those girls minds.

This post was edited

BlgDudeMan wrote:

After that quote please re-read how you describes what was going on in those girls minds.

An excellent point, my friend. There's a lot of debate about what makes women decide what to wear, and the effect they want to achieve. If you ask these girls what they intended, their answers might range from "I want guys to think that I'm sexy" to "I want to be naked and let the world know that I'm proud of my body and my freedom to show it, and this is as close as I can get to that ideal on this public beach."

I've followed discussions in other forums on how much cleavage women choose to show, and what messages they're trying to transmit. It's obvious that our society is schizophrenic about this. On the one hand, men are generally allowed to go around topless, and women are not. On the other hand, you'll see women on talk shows and gala events showing as much of their front as they can without exposing their nipples, but men would never be allowed to unbutton their shirts and show skin down to their beltlines at those same places.

And women will tell you that they're not showing cleavage to get men horny. They're doing it to make a statement about how they regard their bodies, and to impress other women with their fashion flair. They do it because they want to, and because they can, and they would be offended if a guy came up to them and remarked on their cleavage, just as those girls we mentioned above would get creeped out if a man came up to them and remarked on the skimpiness of their swimsuits.

This post was edited

just as those girls we mentioned above would get creeped out if a man came up to them and remarked on the skimpiness of their swimsuits.

Would they be creeped out if a guy of their generation made comment? I think it would depend on how the guy looks and presents himself.

This post was edited

Their behavior with the boys made it pretty clear what their intentions were.

This post was edited

"However, I would never have sex with any of them. Did that make me a leering pervert? Did it make me a pedophile because a nearly naked high school girl stimulated sexual thoughts?"

I once read a quote; " If you found the girls sexually attractive when you were in high school, why would they no longer be sexually attractive? "

In the 1800s, girls were sometimes married by age 14. It's really a matter of conforming to today's standards of behavior.

This post was edited

Some days ago, I wrote:

I can't locate my copy at the moment, but I've written them to see if it's available on-line.

The Willamettans sent me a PDF of that pamphlet I was talking about. I can't seem to get the URL posted here, but the relevant text was:

BEHAVIOR & ETIQUETTEWillies prides itself on maintaining accepted naturist etiquette for family-friendly nudism, which should always be wholesome and non-sexual. Sexually suggestive language or behavior(including dancing) are never appropriate. Public displays of affection should be discreet and family-friendly. Voyeurism, leering or other inappropriate conduct is grounds for termination and immediate removal from grounds."One second is a glance,2 seconds is a stare."

I'm sure that if you make contact with their office, they'll be happy to send you the pamphlet.

This post was edited

Wow, so much self importance, so much shame.
If I ever stop admiring healthy naked bodies or forget my first cute girl friend someone please shoot me.

This post was edited

Thank you Mr Nakednow, its valuable to have the opinion of a self confessed exhibitionist on this topic.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy