Public nudity is so liberating!

Why do you enjoy being nude in public? I personally enjoy public nudity because it's a freedom of speech. Nudity is natural yet society expects people to be clothed in public. When I'm able to be nude in public it's like a freedom of speech. It's like having the freedom to vote. It's like the leash has been removed. I don't want to be nude in public so people can look at my body, I want to be nude in public because it gives me a great sense of liberty. In fact, when I am nude in a public setting I think it's supper cool when clothed people behave like nudity is normal and acceptable.

This topic was edited
RE:Public nudity is so liberating!

The #USgovt First Amendment protects ALL PEACEFUL exercise of our GOD-GIVEN freedoms of expression & religion & speech.

( But it look like #TheRevolutionWillNotBeTelevised or depicted on this platform.... )
Soon, SMILE-MASKS* will be as mandatory as shirts & shoes in many public regulation-ridden establishments ( most retailers care more about obtaining customers' cash, not meaningless rules ) & other places. While, sadly, some folks prefer to hide their SMILES just like they hide behind BODY-MASKS ( ie: clownish vain suffocating dehumanizing materialism ); I prefer to be happy & healthy & find ZERO shame or ugliness in my riveting GOD-BLESSED procreative & JOYFUL organs or their public exposure just as #IsaiahXX2 exemplified & Michelangelo immortalized in marble with his paean to the intrepid NUDE actions of Jewish King David in his youth & to amplify the FAITH extolled in #PsalmXXIII4.

* ( since smiles & happiness are all they effectively block since the manufacturers' labeling confirms they do not prevent the ingestion or transfer of disease microbes parasites funghi bacteria viruses or even fine dust particles or toxic gases )

This post was edited

Great posts! Yes, there is something immensely liberating about being nude in public. Interesting to read your perspectives. For me, there's certainly an element of thrill and excitement (can't deny it), but also it feels good to normalize nudity--we all have bodies and might as well recognize and normalize that. As you said, it's great when clothed people are casual about encountering random naked people someplace and their reactions are, "oh, yeah, cool, whatever." And you never know--I have been the only naked guy and sometimes clothed people joined right in and stripped down, too. The more the merrier.

This post was edited

Nicely written, and so true.

This post was edited

Oh so true ....

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy