Freeballing

As a nudist guy is it common not to wear underwears ? I myself dont own any and I noticed a lot of men dont dress one as they leave a nudist area.

This topic was edited
RE:Freeballing

In my opinion not wearing underwears has nothing to do with nudism. I'm nude when I'm nude and I'm clothed when I wear clothes with or without unerwear. For my part I wouldn't wear clothes without underpants because I think it's insanitary and I would feel uncomfortable. But to each his own.

This post was edited

As a nudist guy is it common not to wear underwears ? I myself dont own any and I noticed a lot of men dont dress one as they leave a nudist area.

I don't wear underwear. Some do, some don't. At the nude beach I visit, I see men with and without underwear inside their shorts. I would suspect that some men would skip the underwear when going to the beach even if they wear it most of the time, What surprises me is that most men wear shirts between the parking lot and the beach!

This post was edited

When I need to be dressed Im dressed. I prefer to wear underwear when Im dressed as I think its more hygienic. I change my underwear everyday, I dont always wear fresh shorts.

This post was edited

For me it depends on what Im wearing. I use underwear with jeans but I usually go commando in shorts or sweatpants.

This post was edited

For me it depends on what Im wearing. I use underwear with jeans but I usually go commando in shorts or sweatpants.

How about dress slacks?

This post was edited

I have not worn under ware since the late 90's. I stopped because I liked the free feeling.

This post was edited

I have not worn under ware since the late 90's. I stopped because I liked the free feeling.

Did you get rid of your underwear when you stopped wearing it or shortly thereafter?
I did.

This post was edited

I always felt restricted and uncomfortable when wearing underwear. Needless to say "I don't".

This post was edited

I always felt restricted and uncomfortable when wearing underwear. Needless to say "I don't".

How long ago did you stop wearing underwear?
Do you have any?

This post was edited

When I need to be dressed Im dressed. I prefer to wear underwear when Im dressed as I think its more hygienic. I change my underwear everyday, I dont always wear fresh shorts.

Yeah totally agree. Not wearing underwear is very comfortable. But wearing underwear is also comfortable when wearing jeans or tight clothes

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy