Caught

I was sunbathing nude in the backyard when all of a sudden I heard the gate to the backyard open and the pool guy walked in. He usually comes on Thursday. He's a few day early. LOL

This topic was edited
RE:Caught

What happened next? Did you stay naked? Did he run away?

This post was edited

I was sunbathing nude in the backyard when all of a sudden I heard the gate to the backyard open and the pool guy walked in. He usually comes on Thursday. He's a few day early. LOL

Only time I got caught by our pool guy was when he came to the back door when I was eating breakfast nude. I suspect seeing nude customers is an occupational hazard (or benefit) of the job.

This post was edited

I managed to cover myself with my towel until he left.

This post was edited

I suspect you*re not the first and won*t be the last. It is your pool enjoy it.

This post was edited

I don't like to use the word, "caught", for someone seeing us in our own backyard living as we do. I prefer "seen". Caught seems to suggest that we're doing something wrong and for most nudists, we know we're not doing anything wrong by living naked.

This has happened to me with every pool tech we've had. We've had 5 since we moved into this house and I've abruptly fired 3 of the 5 for acting like idiots. They came into our backyard on a different day than normal, did not send a text to state they were coming on that day AND... I had told them before I hired them about our lifestyle and if it was going to be a problem.

The last pool tech I had was a younger guy. He seen me twice and I apologized. He said that it was his fault for coming on a different day and said, "you don't have to worry about it anymore, I'm fine with it." I didn't go outta my way to be naked when he was here and the couple of times it happened after, I just turned around and came inside.

Our current pool tech is female. I didn't want to take any chances with her and told her from the start, "we're nudists. We will never purposely expose ourselves to you. "If you have a problem with possibly seeing us, it's fine, we'll try and find someone else." She said she was fine "as long as a sighting is accidental." I assured her that it would be unless she changed days or times without announcing it. She's been good about that.

This post was edited

I don't mind the word caught, because I have been caught enjoying my backyard naked, raking ,tilling the garden, working on the garden tractor, sunning...

Reactions have been mixed:
#1, The J.W.'s skidded to a stop in the driveways turn around, threw it in reverse and backed out at full throttle. They cut the corner way short off the end of the culvert, but had enough momentum to carry them out of the ditch ;-) Just lucky there was no traffic for them to crash into.

#2, Neighbour's, with one I heard "Jesus Christ Gordy put some clothes on". I looked up from raking to see him spin around and walk back out front, I put my shorts on and walked out to meet him, he had some welding for me to do. He always calls first now ;-) Another I just happened to see walking quickly down the driveway.

#3, Back in the day the meter reader caught the wife and I sunning. I apologized, He said "Don't worry about it, you would be surprised how often I see this"

#4, A strange stopped in when I had nothing to cover with. He said he didn't mind,but others might call the cops. I replied they would be welcome to so I could file trespassing charges against them, because like him they would have driven past the NO TRESPASSING signs at the end of the driveway. He asked permission to dig out some seedlings from my woods.

#5, My little sister and a buddy had been asked to call first on nice day's. The buddy showed up while I was tilling the garden, as I reached for something to cover with I thought screw it he was warned ;-) With the sister, I happened to be working behind the yard shed when I heard her pull in. I told her I was naked and she might want to close her eyes till I got to the house for my shorts. To my surprise she said no problem and she didn't care and just would not look. I told her to go ahead and look to get it over with, to avoid any embarrassment later when she "accidently looked" ;-) In both cases we chatted for several hours with them clothed and me naked,they both turned down my offer for them to get comfortable ;-(

This post was edited

Well my story is not as entertaining as Gordy above but this week I had a friend drop around and she caught me. She was coming for dinner but was early, very unusual for her. She walked around the side of the house with food, the dog nearly bowled her over then she saw me. She laughed and asked if the dog was protecting me from intruders. She sat down and talked, I offered to put shorts on and she said if you're comfortable so am I. That attitude impressed me.

This post was edited

I too got a surprise. A neighbour surprised a friend and I having a beer in our back garden. Friend and I found shorts quickly.
From then on was always a little laugh from neighbour every time she called in. Sadly she passed away a few years ago, she was such a good neighbour and miss her very much. Sadly wife isn't a nudist so dosen't want me to have nudist visitors clothed or nude.

This post was edited

I was caught by the neighbors. Our shop is next to the road but the doors are facing away from it. It is a slight angel to the road so anyone coming down the road can see you but once you get to property trees line the road. I had just walked out of shop and had door locked when neighbor popped over hill and slowed down for their driveway. I stopped after closing door. They stopped in road and sat there for a minute. I was totally exposed for them to see me. They had a side view of me. Not sure if they thought I was someone stealing stuff or not. I wasn't sure what to do walk away from them or stand there, They finally drove in their driveway after a few minutes. I then made a dash for the house across the lawn they could get a clear view of me then.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy