RE:Freedom to be yourself

Thank you for sharing. I am where you were in your travels of nudism. Living the backyard nude life with hopes of expanding my nude horizons. Im going to my first resort next weekend and looking forward to it, with no expectations of course. Im hoping my experience will be as positive as yours. Ill update when I return.

This post was edited

Thank you for sharing. I am where you were in your travels of nudism. Living the backyard nude life with hopes of expanding my nude horizons. Im going to my first resort next weekend and looking forward to it, with no expectations of course. Im hoping my experience will be as positive as yours. Ill update when I return.

This post was edited

@gottabenude52 - thank you for sharing your thoughts about being a widower. I too enjoy my freedom. I am known as being seen with lots of pretty women but they are all friendships. Nothing more and nothing less! And at this point in my life that is the way I prefer it.

This post was edited

My after-dark walk in the park the other night had a definite sense of tranquility and freedom about it, despite concerns about being seen (which I was at the end, anyhow, LOL!). Just me, the plant life and some stars above. It has me eager to do it again!

This post was edited

You know what??? My thoughts are it IS worth getting arrested for! How is this a criminal act? The only way we will change such ridiculous restrictions on our freedom is to engage in small gentle, non-violent acts of non-compliance. Imagine if every nudist around the world started being a bit braver and a bit cheekier, nothing disrespectful, just a nice quiet walk in the dark....

This post was edited

True, although others who roam parklands at night may have other intentions (real or imagined) which would be less accepted. Early mornings pie dawn may be better in that respect but I find it hard to do that outside of holidays. Last holiday inn Noosa Heads had me making pre-dawn hikes to A Bay for a little of that early solitude. Marvelous!

This post was edited

Perhaps part of the problem is that people find it difficult to get their heads around the idea of being naked for the pleasure of being naked. Sunbathing or swimming might be seen as valid nude activities, but going for a walk in the woods especially if it's dark or not sunny may be viewed as a bit strange and suspicious. I think that's a good reason to expand the range of nude activities to get people used to the idea - what's wrong with moon bathing on a warm summer evening or dancing naked around a bonfire when it's cold!

This post was edited

@beefish - you share some valid points - thank you!

This post was edited

Thought of as a bit sketchy by some taking an early morning stroll, I find it to be most relaxing. The sensation of being outdoors naked where you are not supposed to be does add a bit of excitement but the feeling of total freedom I get from walking around the neighborhood in my skin makes me love my naked self! Wouldn't it be great to be able to enjoy this all day greeting your neighbors as you stroll by! One day!

This post was edited

I remember the waves of anxiety I had before finally going to a clothes free landed club. In very little time I was completely at ease being nude with many other nudists. I found the atmosphere to be so open, accepting, friendly, and natural. Far different from a clothed group. I was included in some sports like volley ball, had lunch together, and conversations. Now I look forward to the next time I can visit, once thru the gate you enter another world of near perfection.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy