Meet folks into CMNM

Was wondering if anyone knew how to find friends that don't mind you nude when they aren't as this can be an awkward topic

This topic was edited
RE:Meet folks into CMNM

Being open and honest about the lifestyle is helpful. Best not to blindside people. Your real friends will be fine with it.

This post was edited

I actually get to enjoy this quite often. I do modeling for groups, classes and individuals - photographers and artists. But where I really get a kick out of it is when I give strip dances, which I do get to give every now and then. Sometimes for an individual and sometimes for a party. I have given strip dances to male and female parties, and mixed. My preference is all male.Several years ago I was in the Sacramento cast of Naked Boys Singing. I wasn't the only naked guy there - as the whole cast was naked; but the audience was all clothed. That was a lot of fun.

Have you ever auctioned your clothes at a party?

This post was edited

the way I often end up in a CMNM situation is through hosting travelers in my home thru online websites.
I list my place as naturist friendly so I get some nudist coming here. Others are fine with me nude but stay clothed themselves
I am not automatically naked, I play each on a case by case basis, but often am nude and my guest are clothed or only strip themselves while we soak in the hot tub and are otherwise clothed.
i too have modeled for artist to sketch, that has the added benefit to be paid to be naked!

This post was edited

Ive been thinking about this myself and wondering what situations might lead to it. Ive been naked in front of friends and in public spaces (where allowed), but not just at home lounging with friends, or others.
I like the idea of me or someone else being the only one naked at times, or a casual hangout everyone nude. Thanks for sharing!

This post was edited

Replying to original question of "how do you find friends?"; Depending on your own personal situation/or comfort level, if someone in the gym locker room happened to ask, where did you get your [all over] tan? well, go to the beach with me sometime and I'll show you the area. Then you haven't committed too much info. and the rest is up to them to say Yes or No or ask more questions. But. have confidence when you answer and don't shy away from the question.

This post was edited