RE:Annual challenge

I recommend tabling the afore motion for lack of second; all those in favor say *Nude is fun!* LOL

This post was edited

Nude is Fun!! ;DDD

This post was edited

Come on guys be sporting about it! :D

This post was edited

Rock, I'll give you credit if you just stick your butt outside the back door for 2 seconds when it's too cold! :DDD

This post was edited

I hereby move to disqualify those in Fl and So Cali. :D Nothing like a brisk -30 degree windchill with snow blowing sideways just thinking about going outside naked to bring some reality to the senses !

Yep even clothed the old sack sucks up tighter than a newborns and the penis does it imitation of a turtle, by retracting the head back into the shell :-0

This post was edited

I collect my newspaper naked each morning, it's only on the front porch and feed the dog out back. Can't say I've done it every day for a year but I would be close. This is a good challenge.

This post was edited

I would say at home Id be naked outside everyday, Ill always make a brew first thing and open the front gate if my dog fancies checking things out.
Travelling is harder, on a road trip its tricky so I havent been able to get nude outside the last few days.

This post was edited

A good friend of mine, on another nudist website message board, put a challenge to the rest of us. His challenge was to be naked outside everyday, even if it was just momentarily. He started this challenge Jan 1, 2020. It was pretty easy for many for the first several months due to Covid lockdowns and restrictions. Di and I have lived naked for over 48 years and so to be naked outside, each day, has not been that difficult to do. Even early in our nude married life, when we lived in apartments (two), I still was able to wait until late in the evening and go out to our car in the carport and retrieve something. Subsequent home rentals and homes we purchased (3 ea), a private backyard was always at the top of the list. Even at work, it was easy to be nude outside momentarily.But, being naked outside everyday was still a challenge and sometimes, I'd have to remind myself or my wife would remind me and ask, "have you been outside today?" A couple of times I had to think about it. Only a couple of times, I realized I hadn't been outside, for some reason, and I got up and went outside. It can be a little difficult to do when we're traveling. Textile campgrounds, hotels without balconies, travel with non nudist friends and family but I always find a way to get it done.I was naked outside every single day of 2020 and this friend laid down the challenge again for 2021. To this day, I've been naked outside everyday of 2020 and 221, so far!Do any of you think you've done so as well, even just this year? It's much easier at home and easier than I thought while traveling but can be tricky at families homes and with non nudist friends but still doable.Too cold November to March were I live.
Yesterday was unusually warm for November, so I did get some nude time in the back yard.

This post was edited

Challenge accepted!!!

This post was edited

Challenge accepted!!!

Wishing you success.
Probably more attainable in Southern California than most other places.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy