Fall temps have been great, but.

I sure am anxious to get back to summer and warmer temps. Maybe fall/winter would be better with a hot tub in the yard.

Anyone else ready for summer again? Or I am the weirdo?? Haha

This topic was edited
RE:Fall temps have been great, but.

Andy - I am enjoying the cooler weather but miss the pool. We have heated the hot tub and are excited to be spending my Birthday week at SLR in April.

This post was edited

I could handle summer all year long with a temperature around the 90 degree mark.

This post was edited

I must admit I actually like the heat also. I miss pool weather already.

This post was edited

Awesome!!

This post was edited

Yep same. Id even take 105. I dont mind being warm at all!

This post was edited

I like the way you think nudeyrudy. 90 is perfect weather for being nude outside.

This post was edited

But its a great time for the hot tubs in Tonopah. Plus the hiking at Sycamore is perfect.
I have learned that at 64 degrees and sunshine, is great for the hike. Under 90 degrees for the hot tubs is also good.
We are selling our house here in Phoenix. Hoping to move to Sierra Vista for cooler temperature and more room to be naked. I am tired of the summer temperatures, like last year. With the temperature was over 115 for more then 50 days straight. Oh it was a bad year ! But this year was amazing. RAIN RAIN AND MORE RAIN YEAH.

This post was edited

I may have to head down that way on my days off to the hot springs and try it out

This post was edited

I agree, I bitch in August and September but now starting to lose all over tan and want it back! Tim

This post was edited

I agree, I bitch in August and September but now starting to lose all over tan and want it back! Tim

I can still lay out in the sun. Mornings are cool but by afternoon it is nice and toasty in the sun. The hot tub is heated too so that helps.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy