RE:friendly

Of benefit to your work dynamic I'd suppose. Interesting experience. To be without clothes is to remove all the usual barriers that convey authority or social position or wealth.

This post was edited

absolutely. i'm "that guy" in the locker room, sauna, showers, sinks etc that is as naked as possible for as long as possible. I am more open to being approached conversationally and am more likely to respond to queries when i'm naked and open like that. I agree-- pretense and masks and personas are dropped along with the clothes.

This post was edited

You know @Mustang_64 you have given me an idea. In the future I am going to make a point of engaging those around me in convo instead of just minding my own business. Its entirely possible making that effort, especially with the toweled up crowd, might lead to less nerves around being naked in the lockers. Like an ice breaker.

This post was edited

absolutely. i'm "that guy" in the locker room, sauna, showers, sinks etc that is as naked as possible for as long as possible. I am more open to being approached conversationally and am more likely to respond to queries when i'm naked and open like that. I agree-- pretense and masks and personas are dropped along with the clothes.

Fully agree. The locations you mention are perfect for men to just be themselves, relax and have good conversation.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy