Is this group still alive? Nov, 2021

We are looking for fun people to go to Blacks Beach and other nudist friendly locations.
D&T

This topic was edited
RE:Is this group still alive? Nov, 2021

It is, but there isn't much activity. I'm still here and look in on the group every few days but no one ever posts anything. My wife and I are getting older and both of us have knee and back issues and the trek down and back up is really tough on her especially. We don't visit Black's anymore but I maintain the group!

This post was edited

My wife and I will be spending a week in HB at the end of June, and want to spend at least a full day here. I would like to find out if the main access is the best way still to get down to the beach, or if there are any other practical options??

This post was edited

We have Blacks Beach on our bucket list, too. We are mid-sixties. So from what Andy said about the trail to the beach, we better get there soon!
Is it still worth the trip?
Thanks for adding us Andy
Jill

This post was edited

We have Blacks Beach on our bucket list, too. We are mid-sixties. So from what Andy said about the trail to the beach, we better get there soon!Is it still worth the trip?Thanks for adding us AndyJill

Im 55 and in reasonably good shape and the walk back up to the glider port two weeks ago kicked my a**. If I were to go again (and I had to pass up a week long business trip to San Diego next week) I would try researching the entrance from Torey Pines State Park. Definitely worth the trip, though, and if the glider port was my only option I would go again.

This post was edited

If you're in reasonably good shape, the trek back up from the beach to the glider port parking lot is certainly doable. We've done it many times and we're not in good shape. We stop a few times to catch our breath and drink some water.

I think our biggest problems are two things, 1) we take way too much stuff down there. Chairs, umbrella, cooler, a bag of other stuff. It's a lot of stuff to carry down there and lug back up. 2) my wife's fear of heights. Some of the pathway is narrow in spots, for her comfort level and she's afraid she'll fall. I think there's plenty of trail space.

As far as this group being active, it doesn't seem to be much different than any of the other groups on here or any other naturist website. I don't check in every day because it can be especially quiet here.

This post was edited