What type of coffee machine/device/appliance do you use

I came across a picture and uploaded it to the gallery. It got me thinking, which coffee machine/device/appliance do those in the group use.

I started out with a percolator and really like that kinda coffee. Then we bought a Mr. Coffee and used that for quite some time. My wife and kids bought me my first Keurig machine to help me save money from the many trips I was making to Starbucks. I have a newer Keurig but lately have seen some use the coffee press and I'm really interested in trying that.

What do any of you use. Is there a difference and which do you think is better and why.

This topic was edited
RE:What type of coffee machine/device/appliance do you use

I make my coffee with a Tassimo from Bosch which is a capsule coffee maker. I can also make a latte macchiatto, cocoa, a chai latte, a fruit tea and earl grey with it.

This post was edited

Whole bean ground with a burr grinder then pour over through a ceramic dripper with bamboo paper filters. I roast my own beans.

This post was edited

I use a Cuisinart coffee maker; it makes good plain coffee. My usual coffee is Folgers Gourmet & Black Silk mixed together; thats been my standard for some time. My wife will usually have hot tea but will sometimes grind her coffee shop purchased roasted beans. We enjoy it all pretty much every morning.

This post was edited

I use Mr Coffee for every day. French press from time to time. Percolator on gas stove when no electricity.

This post was edited

We use a Krups grinder followed by a 10-cup Mr. Coffee drip coffee maker.

This post was edited

Really an assortment. We have a drip unit that can go either full carafe or single pods that we use most days. We have a couple of percolators for outdoor or emergency use that came in very handy during last winter's "Texas deep freeze". When we have time and are in the mood we use a Sunbeam C30 from the late 1940's. This is a vacuum brewing device which brews coffee without ever letting the water reach the boiling point. The advantage of this is that it is when the water is boiling that the beans release their bitter tannins. Keeping the temperature down at 200F keeps the brew smooth and flavorful. The downside is that it is a bit more time consuming to clean. It does make superlative coffee and, having a glass top, is really fun to watch.

Edit to add: We also have a single pod unit that we take with us when traveling along with a box of pods. We have two travel mugs that fit the unit so no matter where we are, as long as there is electricity, we can have a full cup for the road.

This post was edited