RE:Family nudity

Weve raised our sons naturist from the start - ( well as soon as they were out of diapers! Lol ). So nudity and shame free living is all theyve ever known. ( The opposite of my own upbringing! ).

Family naturism and respectful liberal views create the happiest, healthiest atmosphere for kids to grow into and flourish free from the nasty, negative shame culture that ruins so many lives!

And, because theyre accustomed to mixing with naturist family friends and being on nudist beaches etc and seeing real bodies of types and all ages they have an easy understanding of the life cycle and health etc. They see older boys and girls go through puberty so theres no fear about that. ( In fact they looked forward to it! ). They see pregnant women and breastfeeding mums and they see older nudists etc. But equally importantly theyre accustomed to being seen and to having their own body image positively reinforced etc.

Disadvantages? None! Advantages? MANY!

This post was edited

Absolutely beautiful and natural way for a family.

This post was edited

Only one of my siblings has any interest in the naturist thing, everyone else is pretty much mentally holding their hand up in front of them when my partner or I bring up the subject. We live at a nude resort now and are hopeful we'll get at least my nuclear family to visit someday, probably during the winter months when they won't be assailed by all the skin showing around here. When we came out to them about the naked three years ago, they took the news much more positively than we thought they would, with a "Where's the harm?" attitude for the most part.

My oldest sister and her man will likely come visit the resort where we live and be out of their clothes before they get to the office! I knew of their dalliances with nudism long ago, with both of them being cavers - that group of folks have a lot of naturists. If you've never heard of Old Timers Cavers Reunion near Elkins, West Virginia, you would be surprised how many of them can't seem to keep their clothes on for very long once the party starts. I went once and I was so very pleased to get the fuck outta my duds in a big hurry! They had a blocked off area for the nudism, but there seemed to be a general live and let live feeling when the bare skin was showing outside of the raised tarpolines. But you've gotta be a caver -- sort of.

This post was edited

Yes. When the grandkids, actually all of us, were younger we all skinny dipped and often stayed nude to barbeque and picnic. The daughter's romantic interest changed, the girls discovered the fashion of bikinis and puberty started. I'm the only nudist left, so I have my dolitary moments. Like today, I hung the laundry while hanging out. Then a breeze chilled that.

This post was edited

My hot tub is nude only as is my brother's. We've soaked nude together for 30 years and the grandsons will join me from time to time. The rest of my socialization is textile.

This post was edited

Any family nudists in the NYC area? I'll be visiting next weekend and would love to spend some time with another family - thanks!

This post was edited

Has anyone enjoyed nudity with all their family - including kids?

By ALL I'm guessing you mean "immediate" family; i.e. partner and kid(s). But yes; during my first marriage.

It was after my wife witnessed family nudity at a resort that it "clicked" for her. Up until then it was just me being naked at home and our daughter occasionally "running around the house naked" after bathing. When my wife decided she'd be naked at home too; everything changed. Our daughter (then 2) opted to be naked with us; so the transition fully nudity at home happened organically.

It was a wonderful time. And I wouldn't change a thing about it (except going to the resort more often).

This post was edited

So far I am the only nudist at home full time. Both kids and wife are nude to and from showers or occasional run down to the laundry room for clothes. Otherwise I am the only one to embraces full time nudity

This post was edited

So far I am the only nudist at home full time. Both kids and wife are nude to and from showers or occasional run down to the laundry room for clothes. Otherwise I am the only one to embraces full time nudity

This post was edited

XxTrekkerxX wrote:
So far I am the only nudist at home full time. Both kids and wife are nude to and from showers or occasional run down to the laundry room for clothes.

As long as they're comfortable with their nakedness around other people, even if it's just family, that's an important step. If they decide to investigate social nudism outside their home, it will make the transition much, much easier.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy