Hot tub

Do you practice nudism in a hot tub?

This topic was edited
RE:Hot tub

I haven't had an excessive number of opportunities but I've done it ccasionally in ones that are not officially nude once in the water. No one else knows until the bubbles stop and I wasn't expecting anyone else to join while the bubbles were coming... :-D

This post was edited

I have done it in male only environments and once at a clothing optional resort.

This post was edited

The only hot tub I've been in during the last many years is at a men's-only clothing-optional resort. I'm nude the entire time I'm there -- including in the hot tub. No bubbles there -- just hot tub.

Oh, wait. Just remembered.

There is a jacuzzi at the gym. It's next to the pool. I almost never use it because it's clothing required. But once or twice (on the rare occasions that I've used it), I have pulled my swim trunks down and pulled one leg completely out of them -- leaving them around one ankle/shin. Easy enough to quickly get them back on if someone were to come into the pool area.

Used to go to the YMCA in another city. The jacuzzi was out in an open area. I pulled my swim trunks down to my ankles a few times. Made a point of keeping an eye on the timer and pulling my trunks back up before it turned off.

This post was edited
RE: Hot tub

The only way to enjoy a hot tub is without a swim suit. I used to use one at a private gym for men only. Nobody wore a suit in the hot tub. I am no longer a member there due to medical issues but I do miss the hot tub.

This post was edited

Of course, we do. It's absolutely normal here in public saunas. Women and men meet naked in the Hot tub.

This post was edited

I consider being naked in a hot tub the correct way to use one.

This post was edited

Absolutely.I consider being naked in a hot tub the correct way to use one.

This post was edited

Do you practice nudism in a hot tub?

How long do you have to practice it to be considered proficient at it?

This post was edited

Do you practice nudism in a hot tub?How long do you have to practice it to be considered proficient at it?

If it's like sports or music, you have to keep practicing to maintain your skill level.

This post was edited

Of course, we do. It's absolutely normal here in public saunas. Women and men meet naked in the Hot tub.

I absolutely agree. It's uncomfortable to swim in swimwear but for the warm and bubble water it's completely the wrong material. There is nothing better than our skin.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy