RE:Hot tub

Yes! Its in my gyms mens locker room. About half the men use it nude - others, well sad to say, are clothed sometimes as drastic as boxers and basketball shorts just off the court without a shower. Yeah, it can get nasty sometime and not because of the naked men.

But hot tub and steamroom and sauna are naked areas for me

This post was edited

I would never use a hot tub or sauna without being naked same as sleeping nude, why would you wear anything?

This post was edited

In our YMCA now it's required to wear shorts, swim trunks or towel in the steam room, sauna, etc. So gymnophobic.

This post was edited

nakednlouisville;

Try wrapping a towel around your head. {Just kidding}

I often see guys in the sauna or steamroom where I work out wrapped in a towel. Quite a few spread the legs so that their genitals are in clear view anyway,.

This post was edited

Unless they have showered well in their shorts or swimmers before going in the sauna, they will be releasing chlorine into the sauna. Not good.

When I use the sauna on a cruise ship I go nude. I even encouraged one of the regulars to join me. First time, he was wearing shorts. Second time he just had a towel wrapped around himself. Third time he was sitting naked on the towel.

This post was edited

I would never use a hot tub or sauna without being naked same as sleeping nude, why would you wear anything?

Probably because the venue requires it.

This post was edited

I am civilised and have a bath in the house. Would never use a hot tub with a load of smelly sweaty bodies.

This post was edited

We have a hot tub and nude is the best way to use it. Swimsuits contaminate the water!

This post was edited

Problem with anyone wearing any clothing in a hot tub/jacuzzi, is the hot water and bubbles work the residue soap out of the clothing and you end up with a tub full of soap bubbles.

This post was edited

We have a hot tub and nude is the best way to use it. Swimsuits contaminate the water!!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy