RE:Hot tub

We have had hot tubs for many years, always nude only. Great place to sit and connect with conversation as you relax. Many of our sex ed conversations with the boys were in the tub male to male. Perfect bonding. Couple weekends ago we were at a hotel and much like others, I slipped off my suit once under the water. Only way to relax in a tub.

This post was edited

The finest moment is when your wife slips off her swimsuit and shows all the participants her true beauty

This post was edited

I know I'm not living a typical life compared with many of the participants on this website, gladly ensconced behind the green gate of our lovely nudist resort. I'll still offer my thoughts briefly, with not brief enough being my usual issue in Forum.

No one is allowed in our hot tub WITH or WITHOUT two things: 1) WITH clothing - nudity is required everywhere in the wet area, meaning pool, sauna, and hot tub, with the sole exception to the rule being a woman during her period where bottoms are allowed; 2) never WITHOUT a thorough shower with soap to completely wash off all the grime, lotion, oils, perfume, glitter, body paint, temporary tattoos, etc. This rule is very important for maintaining a specific water chemistry. The tub is sanitized with bromide and the pools by salt water method here at White Tail.

The other exception to the nudism rule in the wet area is for children not yet old enough to be potty trained. They can be clothed in a diaper and plastic pants, but the kiddies that age aren't allowed in the hot tub regardless, only the indoor and outdoor pools. We still haven't covered our outdoor pool yet. At 56 degrees that water gets your attention if you dip your buns in there right now! I did it last week (for about 30 seconds) but I'm from Wisconsin ~ but go on, it's good for ya! How fast can you speed walk to the hot tub after that?? No running around the pool deck, people. The indoor pool is running a comfy 84 degrees.

This post was edited

I did when the gym I went to had a private hot tub in the mens locker room. Trying this at LA Fitness would have gotten me kicked out at best!

My next house definitely will have a private pool, hot tub and tall fence so I can enjoy my backyard even more.

This post was edited

Always naked when using my hot tub, I find it very relaxing and enjoy the freedom from clothing. Love going to a Korean Spa where I can hangout naked in the wet area using the spas, steam room, sauna and resting naked on a mat on a heated floor.

This post was edited

I did when the gym I went to had a private hot tub in the mens locker room. Trying this at LA Fitness would have gotten me kicked out at best!My next house definitely will have a private pool, hot tub and tall fence so I can enjoy my backyard even more.

I don't have a hot tub, but I do have a pool and deck. When I retired, I got a privacy fence around it so that I could be nude when I wanted to.

This post was edited

I always want to.so that I could be nude when I wanted to.

This post was edited

I always want to.so that I could be nude when I wanted to.

I guess I should have said when we dont have company. I always want to but don't when we have company, including our grandson. I am sometimes nude when my wife has company in the house and the back curtains are closed.

This post was edited

My comment, though truthful, was offered in jest. We're all nudists here; of course we want to be nude.

This post was edited

There is a prominate sign on our tub "No Clothing allowed" should answer my stance on clothing in our hot tub. I can't recall any textile friends or family that has seen the sign that have said a word about it. We have two other friend couples with hot tubs and it a given everyone is nude when we have our get home togethers.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy