RE:Hot tub

My comment, though truthful, was offered in jest. We're all nudists here; of course we want to be nude.

Understood, but most of our visitors are not nudists.
Also don't want to create a potential issue with the custodial side of our grandson's family.

This post was edited

There is a prominate sign on our tub "No Clothing allowed" should answer my stance on clothing in our hot tub. I can't recall any textile friends or family that has seen the sign that have said a word about it. We have two other friend couples with hot tubs and it a given everyone is nude when we have our get home togethers.

There are subtle hints in our backyard that only a doofus wouldn't get; Full Moon Party, Bring Your Own Moon (sign), Wine makes my clothes fall off (metal cut out sentence), Andy & Di's Chunky Dunk Resort (decorative boat life ring). We also have some flower pot decorations that are nudes of different kinds. It's all there and family and friends make comments like, "that's funny or that's so cute," but the conversation never continues with them.

This post was edited

Do you practice nudism in a hot tub?

I bought a hot tub in 1996 and hung the house rules above it 1. Use common sense. 2. No swimsuits allowed. I can count on one hand the number of times I have been in it clothed. And only a few of the 100s of other users have violated those posted rules

This post was edited

My friend has a hot tub. The girls and I will strip and jump in just as a rule. So fun!

This post was edited

Hot tub big fat fail over the weekend. Our tub at home is an older one simple to work on like an old Chevy engine so I hang onto it. Friends drove in to hang with us so I got the tub cleaned and ready to go....I thought. Buddies wife and I were opening it up and saw it was down to a foot of water and pumping like crazy. A fitting cracked on the heater and just like that it was a zero night for hot tubbing.

The good news didn't end there I marred up Luann's fresh artistically painted floor opening the access door to investigate. It's a concrete floor she painted to look like oak planks. Good thing she doesn't yell at me ! At least it was a nude get together thereafter with the infamous Fireman Bill and his wife that we met from in here many years ago.

This post was edited

I've slipped my swim suit off in several hotel hot tubs when I was the only one in the pool area. I've wanted to not put the suit back on to take that cool down dip in the pool but have not yet been so bold. I've never worn anything in the tubs at my brothers' houses and mine is designated nude only. Most of the time I am the only one in it, but my grandsons join me on occasion.

This post was edited

Yes. Whenever I get a chance. It is not always ok but worth asking.

This post was edited

Hot tub big fat fail over the weekend. Our tub at home is an older one simple to work on like an old Chevy engine so I hang onto it. Friends drove in to hang with us so I got the tub cleaned and ready to go....I thought. Buddies wife and I were opening it up and saw it was down to a foot of water and pumping like crazy. A fitting cracked on the heater and just like that it was a zero night for hot tubbing.The good news didn't end there I marred up Luann's fresh artistically painted floor opening the access door to investigate. It's a concrete floor she painted to look like oak planks. Good thing she doesn't yell at me ! At least it was a nude get together thereafter with the infamous Fireman Bill and his wife that we met from in here many years ago.

Brother, we've had a couple of those situations. Had some new friends, that we met at the beach, come over for hot tubbing. Stinkin' heater was acting up and wouldn't heat above 82 degrees. Heater temp dial was jacked up and got replaced, after the fact. Second time, we had a valve go bad and was leaking so the water level kept dropping. We got in anyway but the ladies' boobs were above water and they had to keep dipping them below the water line. Like you, the evening wasn't a total bust. We still hung out naked under a patio heater or inside. Adapt and overcome, I say!

This post was edited

Our hot tub leaks. None of the service organizations will work on it as they say it is extremely time consuming. I'm sure wanting to sell me a new one is also an issue. So I'm faced with the choice of no hot tub or spending twice what this one originally me many years ago. Another point is the electronic parts are also no longer available. We don't use it a lot but it is something I enjoy and one of the few things we can do nude around our house. Decision, decisions.

This post was edited

We bought our first hot tub from Cal Spas, here in Southern California. They had several stores and one was quite close to where we lived, at the time. They wanted a lot to deliver but I had brothers and friends and we put it on truck, brought it home and began connecting it to the equipment. No sooner than I began putting water into it, it began to leak in a few places. I called the company and they assured me that it must have developed leaks while we were transporting it.

I agreed to have one of their guys come out and check it out and give me an estimate on the repairs. He arrived, pulled a couple of panels and went back to his truck and got a few things. He pumped out the water and began working on the piping. When done, I asked him how much I owed him, he said, "nothing. Some idiots forgot to glue some of the connections together!" Lasted us several years and was running great when we sold that house. I Google Earthed that property a few years ago. Backyard is completely different now.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy