RE:Hot tub

We are more civilised in our house. We have a hot tub indoors, it's called a bath.

This post was edited

Do you practice nudism in a hot tub?How long do you have to practice it to be considered proficient at it?If it's like sports or music, you have to keep practicing to maintain your skill level.

It's Nothing like sports Or music, and requires no particular skill set. I got it down pat almost 5 decades ago and no longer practice it, I just do it.

This post was edited

Rockdad;

I think your approach shows consideration. It also shows you value interaction with others more than any ideology.

I hope to one day drive to your place, and we can hang out, pun intended, naked and enjoy each other's company in your hot tub.

This post was edited

Milwaukeew wrote:

Rockdad;Rockdad;I think your approach shows consideration. It also shows you value interaction with others more than any ideology.

I totally agree. I think that if a person wanted to use our hot tub but didn't want to be naked, I would ask them to at least wear a suit that had gone through the washing machine without soap a couple of time, or never had soap at all. (My guess is that would be a totally synthetic suit, so cotton fibers wouldn't be a problem.) That would remove the practical considerations on tub maintenance.

I would also ask if that person would be offended by my being naked. If they said "Yes," then I'd put a suit on. It's more a question of valuing their company as people, and letting them enjoy the experience on their terms rather than mine. They are already granting me the privilege of spending a bit of time with them, and I'd be a fool to impose a stipulation that makes that impossible.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy