have you ever been curious

i was cut at birth i've always been curious what my penis would have looked like if the hadn't cut- snipped me , i wonder who as who also been cut-snipped at birth has also wondered the same about they're penis.

This topic was edited
RE:have you ever been curious

i've been restoring off and on for years mostly tugging but a few different devices , i think it has worked some i'm also chubby so my penis has shrunk some and in the morning turtles enough so i look uncut and at my age being small and looking uncut makes me happy but when i look in the mirror i still wonder what it would look like when i was younger uncut. to me the more loose foreskin the better to me the uncut penis is beautiful and should never be cut on.

This post was edited

My dad was intact and had a nice long foreskin. He and I showered together for years and I was always intrigued how his penis was covered in skin and how he would slide it back exposing his glans. When I was 9 or 10 (I had no idea what circumcision was) I asked him why my penis looked different than his and he said I had a medical procedure when I was younger. When I learned what circumcision was, I asked him why it was actually done and he said I had slight hypospadias and removing my foreskin was to help me pee better.Many years ago I heard about foreskin restoration and had to try it. It took a lot of time and effort but I have full flaccid coverage. Last time I saw my dad naked, he was about the age I am now (55) and his foreskin was still long and looking awesome.

This post was edited

Mine is very similar to my deceased father's dick shape and foreskin, only much smaller...lol

This post was edited

Definitely curious and even more so since I started restoring my foreskin 3 years ago

This post was edited

i was cut at birth i've always been curious what my penis would have looked like if the hadn't cut- snipped me , i wonder who as who also been cut-snipped at birth has also wondered the same about they're penis.

yeah, I've definitely wondered this alot. I find extra long foreskins so very attractive and really hope that I would have had one. I also sometimes think about how nice it would be to have guys appreciate and compliment my foreskin. Even though it saddens me so much that most of my foreskin was taken away, there is something nice about the fact that I once had one and the experience of being uncut is not alien to my being, even though that time very much predates my ability to maintain memories!

This post was edited

I have always been very curious about how my penis would have looked if I had not been circumcised. I would like to think that I would have had a nice foreskin with just a little over hang at the tip. I find long foreskins to be very sexy on a man. I wish I knew someone that would draw my penis with a foreskin just so I could at least get an idea of how it may have looked.

This post was edited

I was circumcised at 16. My foreskin was tight, so I had the choice of stretching it out or getting the snip.

Having foreskin was great, but I dont miss it. I only speak for myself of course.

This post was edited