naked boxing

be way cool if at the place can work out like this with u homie https://thisvid.com/videos/young-muscled-stud-khalil-and-his-brother-boxing-naked-outside/

This topic was edited
RE:naked boxing

ha way cool

This post was edited

Man thats the best way to train !

This post was edited

i has been late for a meet time to time n got to weigh in quick n just strip down nobody care like this dude - it all good - https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Boxers+Weigh+in+Naked&&view=detail&mid=22EC6C2DB0851CCE493B22EC6C2DB0851CCE493B&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DBoxers%2520Weigh%2520in%2520Naked%26FORM%3DVDVVXX

This post was edited

i has been late for a meet time to time n got to weigh in quick n just strip down nobody care like this dude - it all good - https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Boxers+Weigh+in+Naked&&view=detail&mid=22EC6C2DB0851CCE493B22EC6C2DB0851CCE493B&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DBoxers%2520Weigh%2520in%2520Naked%26FORM%3DVDVVXX

nice. wrestling meet weigh-ins were all done naked when i was in school some boys wore their drawers and slipped them off on the scale, but most liked to stroll about naked, warming up, doing last minute weight loss tricks etc . . . weird and frankly a kind of mass abuse that we are now commanded to pretend that and naked swim lessons, naked swim phys ed classes, and naked open swims never happened . . .

This post was edited

nice. wrestling meet weigh-ins were all done naked when i was in school some boys wore their drawers and slipped them off on the scale, but most liked to stroll about naked, warming up, doing last minute weight loss tricks etc . . . weird and frankly a kind of mass abuse that we are now commanded to pretend that and naked swim lessons, naked swim phys ed classes, and naked open swims never happened . . .

cool papi - why they change it? don't make sense - is nice chilling nude with u teammates b4 a meet - hoping we can get a like gym n swim place can live our naked ways hehe

This post was edited

[cool papi - why they change it? don't make sense - is nice chilling nude with u teammates b4 a meet - hoping we can get a like gym n swim place can live our naked ways hehe

i think because a different kind of awareness of male bodies happened in the 1970s -- media, show biz, etc. started openly sexualizing men's bodies more blatantly -- so young men and boys in general acquired a new self-consciousness about being naked around each other, and their mothers projected their fears of gay lust and child abuse onto any situation where their sons might be naked outside family supervision, and forced an end to sports-related group nudity at schools and the Y -- something like that i think . . .

This post was edited

i think because a different kind of awareness of male bodies happened in the 1970s -- media, show biz, etc. started openly sexualizing men's bodies more blatantly -- so young men and boys in general acquired a new self-consciousness about being naked around each other, and their mothers projected their fears of gay lust and child abuse onto any situation where their sons might be naked outside family supervision, and forced an end to sports-related group nudity at schools and the Y -- something like that i think . . .

dayum - but yeah i think i get it - too bad - got to change it back! i dont care who looking at me or what they thinking about what they seeing - i LIKES if they feeling lust or whatever hahaha all good......

This post was edited

haha i done this wit my homie a lot. just one day we try it like this n then always after that - they got big balcony off back of their place perfect for sparring if you fold up the lawn chairs. i box better this way, my junk flopping around in the breeze and my butt sweat evaporate in warm fresh air how god intend - so ur butt never get swampy - my butt sweat HEAVY when i work out (thick glutes)

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy