RE:How does it feel to be uncut?

Maybe it sounds weird but when my skin is rolled down and my head is visible, I feel really naked, it's very intimate for me and that's why this is a part of my sexual life. I dunno why, maybe I live in Europe where guys are mostly uncut and a visible head is connected with erection, maybe that red and pinky colour of my head looks inappropriate. I really dunno but that's my feel. As a naturist I feel comfortable when it's hidden and not visible. I let show it only for partners behind the doors.

I feel almost the same and I think a lot of ancient greeks too...lol
In public nudist places or hiking naked, I only have my glans visible when I retract the foreskin, what usually just happens in order to urinate or just show my glans or the ring I usually use as an intimate jewel when asked by a curious person. Even with an erection, as I have a lot of foreskin, I need to retract it manually to show my glans. Its not that uncomfortable, but I really feel totally exposed, kind of revealing all my sexual intimacy, but it feels good, no harm in my case. I think my exhibitionist side is one stepp up...lol
Although I am naked a lot in public, when it's allowed, only a small fraction of people who see me bare naked had seen my glans head with or withou the ring. Maybe smooth and cut men are more naked anyawy?

This post was edited

those of us who were cut without our permission will never know how it feels to be uncut and if i had to change one thing about me it would be a uncut penis , now saying that and after years of tugging and age , being overweight and a small penis to begin with mine looks uncut in the morning and if nude and relaxed during the day stays that way and reminds me of a acorn as the loose skin covers most of the head of my penis when flaccid .unfortunately when erect or semi erect i lose the look and no it will never be uncut but i'm at least somewhat content with the look . at camp i've had a few guys ask if i was uncut and had to tell them no but they said it looked good .

This post was edited

I am uncut, but I only feel really exposed. and properly Naked when I roll back my foreskin. Which is why you will see in all my pics my Cock head is fully exposed. I use Glans rings to hold it back 24/7. I am not sure I would want to be cut, as there is no real going back.
I know that over time I have lost a bit of sensitivity at the end, although on the rare occasions I let my foreskin cover my Cock head, usually going through airport security, in case my metal sets off the alarm; some of the sensitivity does come back after a while.

This post was edited

Being uncut gives you the advantage of both :)

This post was edited

I have a "retractable" foreskin and can pull the skin back and it will stay there. Being uncut and sensitive, it also stimulates me and I actually get a little "cubby" without a full erection. I also love the feel of clothing rubbing against the head of my penis. I rarely wear underwear so the stimulus is constant. Even more so when wearing a cock ring.

This post was edited

Like Acel, we are fortunate that we are able two show and share both aspects of been guy with the ability to be in both world of the uncut and cut aspects of been a male. Like him the amount of skin I have, which flows smoothly, keep the gland covered even at full arousal so only way to 'show off' is to pull it back manually. As other wrote, once they pull it back they are 'cut', I don't get that as the skin flows back to it's natural way. So for a guy to see the glad, I have to make the choice to do so. So some do while others miss out... LOL Yes, the best 'treat' for a 'cut' guy is to get docked, the closes he'll ever to get experiencing how it feels to be uncut.

This post was edited