Getting old

This is jim and I just turned 75 and still enjoy being nude. Mostly a home nudist now. I do enjoy nude gardening in the summer and some outdoor yard work. Now that its cold I do get nude but have to turn the heat up as my old bones do ache. I have a wood burning fireplace and enjoy that. Can't afford to have the heat turned up to often as it does get expensive. Just wanted to say hi to all.....

This topic was edited
RE:Getting old

Hi Jim and welcome from Lee a 79 year old life time nudist in Nebraska.

This post was edited

Hi Jim. 63 year old male living in the Edmonton area here in Canada. Getting old can be tough but it is also a privilege denied to many. Dealing with it one day at a time and am grateful to have my health.

This post was edited

Hi Jim.
I just left a message for you on TN. Let's share sometime if you'd like,
Cecil

This post was edited

I'll be 75 in October. Will celebrate in my birthday suite at my local club. I love being nude and with being with others who feel the same. The friendliest people I have ever met were my fellow nudists. Nudism keeps me feeling young and give me incentive to stay in healthy condition.

This post was edited

Ill be 73 next month, just a number when you stay active and healthy.

This post was edited

I just turned 75 on 8 February. I had been in excellent Health until a couple of months ago. A bacterial infection led to a mass of lymph glands massing together and two biopsies later revealed a low grade lymphoma, which my doctor has said we will watch intimacy late March when I have a pet scan. Feel great . Will be returning to the track and fitness center soon. Plan on traveling yo FL this summer.

This post was edited