Capturing aspects of self.

I recently had an amazing nurturing and enriching experience with a group of people, many nudists, that left me feeling appreciated and valued. I have attempted to represent this using the 'Queen' archetype to inspire my makeup and accessories and trying to embody the essence of being a 'deeply initiated woman', alive and aware and fully in the power of her own body. Has anyone else used imagery or characters or concepts to help them represent a particular aspect of their identity or sense of self in a photo?

This topic was edited
RE:Capturing aspects of self.

In photos, yes; in nude photos, a little; in life, very much.

When I graduated from high school my grandfather gave me a little book by James Allen entitled, "As a Man Thinketh". The premise is that you can actually think yourself into being what you want to be. It takes more than just thought, of course, but looking back on my 7 decades of life I can honestly say that all of my successes in life began with organized thinking. Similarly, my failures have all resulted from a lack of focused thought.

Your use of the "queen archtype" reminds me very much of the resident manager at the Lone Star Resort nudist venue. She projected that persona very effectively and maintained unquestioned control over the resort without using any formal authority. I have used several different personas over the years depending on where I was and what I was engaged in but the one that I always return to and my strong preference is the "warrior/hunter". I don't know how much that is reflected here but it is certainly obvious in my choice of clothing (when I wear any).

This post was edited