RE:Penis Size

It certainly got my cock hard and kept it hard with a ring, which they say can only be kept on for half an hour. I was able to masturbate quite well with it but couldn't have sex with the wife. It didn't feel the same as having a "normal" erection as it felt cold. But I did have some lovely dry orgasms. It did stop my cock shrinking and after 10 years I think my cock gets bigger and thicker as I masturbate without pumping it.

This post was edited

Not so much age as some of the med's I take affect my drive as well as keeping me limp. Big Bummer! LOL!

This post was edited

Which meds are affecting your drive and keeping you limp?

Not so much age as some of the med's I take affect my drive as well as keeping me limp. Big Bummer! LOL!

This post was edited

Come on your ears grow longer as you age, and now your penis shrinks. Its tough to get old

This post was edited

Has anyone noticed that their penis seems to be shrinking with age? I know that certain medicines can cause shrinkage. I am curious what others have experienced.

Mine penis is getting bigger with age but my balls are getting smaller.

This post was edited

mine has never been big i think i was close to 5 inches in my 20's but never more now i'm just shy of 4 inches no clue where a inch went but age , weight and other issue probably contribute but the main thing is it still works .

This post was edited

Not much change over the past 20+ years.

This post was edited

I know I am not 50+, but I have been involved with many men that are 50+ and we've discussed testicles getting smaller, but never their penis. The discussion of time to get fully erect may have increased, but with the proper encouragement, they are able to extend to maximum length.

This post was edited

I cant say it has shrunk, but the ability to get erect has sure changed.

This post was edited

I cant say it has shrunk, but the ability to get erect has sure changed.

This post was edited