RE:Inflatable kayaks

I have a Sea Eagle 370 tandemish kayak. It is their cheapest "tandem". In reality it is better suited to an adult and small children or an adult and fishing/camping gear. It handles boat wake well but wind can push it around. Decent starter kayak for someone on a tight budget but if one can afford it I would recommend an inflatable with at least a drop stitch floor, if not a completely drop stitched kayak. The drop stich floor will both improve handling and paddler comfort.

I also have an inflatable paddleboard, which practically lives in my vehicle in the summer.

This post was edited

Thank you all so far for commenting.
I decided on one but haven't buy it yet.
Then, I got doubts on it.
Decided for another one.

Here are my top three:

Aquaglide Navarro 130
Sea eagle fast track 385
BOTE Zepellin

For sure, one of the top two I want to buy.
On the sea eagle, you can stand. On the Navarro not sure.

One kayak I really enjoyed though it's a hard kayak, it's the yellow kayak from cypress cove nudist resort. For me, it was very comfortable on the seat and the length. I realized foot stoppers are actually useful too.

This post was edited

I have an awesome one and love taking it out nude. Check out their site: https://www.advancedelements.com/inflatable-kayaks/

This post was edited

i have one similar and with the skeg it track pretty good but without i've seen them at the lake and they just spin in circles , might be a idea for the manufacture to throw a skeg in the box.

The one I have came with a skeg I just didnt know to attach the first time I used it. But the second time once it was attach was all good much more maneuverable.

This post was edited

i have one similar and with the skeg it track pretty good but without i've seen them at the lake and they just spin in circles , might be a idea for the manufacture to throw a skeg in the box.

The one I have came with a skeg I just didnt know to attach the first time I used it. But the second time once it was attach was all good much more maneuverable.

This post was edited