RE:How has the site evolved?

i'm going to test it. I'll let you know

This post was edited

Go for it ! There can never be too many pictures of you Flora...

This post was edited

Thanks Sandy, let's post the conclusions in a separate topic.

This post was edited

I completely agree with Tammy..
To be honest before I found this site I actually thought I was in the minority and just a closet nudist.this site allowed me to open up and be more free and develop some friendship with fellow nudist. Now I do admit this site has got a lot of fake accounts and thought the draconian move was to eliminate those fake accounts but finding out that it is squashing what we believe to be our freedom to be nude and share this great experience with others.I am on this site less and less as a result . If the issue is that you need to be certified to post pics that is one thing.that would eliminate a lot of fake accounts ..but to require information that can be used in other manners.that is wrong and smells like a scam

This post was edited

I completely agree with Tammy..
To be honest before I found this site I actually thought I was in the minority and just a closet nudist.this site allowed me to open up and be more free and develop some friendship with fellow nudist. Now I do admit this site has got a lot of fake accounts and thought the draconian move was to eliminate those fake accounts but finding out that it is squashing what we believe to be our freedom to be nude and share this great experience with others.I am on this site less and less as a result . If the issue is that you need to be certified to post pics that is one thing.that would eliminate a lot of fake accounts ..but to require information that can be used in other manners.that is wrong and smells like a scam

This post was edited

Sandy looks like your test works, great shot in the water!!!!

This post was edited

By RosewoodXIX:

Sandy looks like your test works, great shot in the water!!!!

Sandy looking great. Not surprising.

Sandy updating her profile pic while uncertified. Pleasantly surprising. :-)

This post was edited

Not sure about that. Her new profile pic does not appear in her album and I know for a fact that for some reason a deleted profile pic continues to remain as a profile for some time (one or two weeks) after deletion so my guess is that even a wet shirt is too much for this "nudist site".

Anyway, it was nice talking to you guys, take care.

This post was edited

Whats TS guys? Ive only been on this 6 months but feels dead imo. Snd theres no way Im taking a pic of my ID to send

This post was edited

Whats TS guys? Ive only been on this 6 months but feels dead imo. Snd theres no way Im taking a pic of my ID to send

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy