RE:What does "non nude pics" mean? A test

The bare back pic disappeared almost immediately. Twice.

Other US social sites have clear rules about nudity. Say no genitals, no buttocks, no nipples (or even no beasts). None were visible in that pic. It would have been fine for Instagram.

Truenudists has become more prudish than Facebook. Poor idiots, applying some MasterCard policy they don't even understand...

I've studied some history back in my youth. Both German-style fascism
And Stalin-style communism had some bad dudes at the top, but most of the atrocities were committed by lower-level officials who didn't quite understand the orders and added a new layer of oppression "just to be sure".

This post was edited

Steve, my pics are also visible to me immediately, but to the other usually only when they appear on the timeline. And no, I wasn't refering to you, you almost always write a comment, which is far nicer than a like. It's always good to have some feedback, even not necessarily complimentary. Remember the challenge of commenting pics? It's very nice to know how people's mind wander when they see your pics. I loved you train of though "more face - what do you do if you need to take off the jacket - those are heavy to wear".

To answer your questions. I normally wear a bra at work in summer but I live in France, where it's not common, but not a scandal either if you see a protruding nipple. Yes, I guess big boobs are heavy to wear, but I've had D cups since I was maybe 15 (and I was skinny then) so your body gets used to it. I also have the same reaction when I see a guy with a beer belly (and it can be far bigger than my boobs), but I suppose that it doesn't appear at once and your body gets used to having it.

This post was edited

Posted two pics, one in a red suit (classy but not sexy) and one in a very sexy and transparent "dress" (but made it into a high contrast black and white so you can't really see anything). My bet is that only the red suit pic will stay.

And yes, friends can now see my face, but not my naked body. I always said it was one or the other. And admit it, you were bored to death of seeing my body hundreds of times... I mean two or three nude pics every day, no wonder only a couple of members still stick around. Yuck.

This post was edited

Pics are fine either way (even if one style is slightly incongruous for a site such as TN), especially when accompanied by your thoughts!

I'm yet to tire of either.

This post was edited

Oh, and the suit pic has now become visible to me, when I didn't notice it's presence earlier.

It never occurred to me that if I post a picture it may not be visible to others when I see it fine.

This post was edited

Of course the sheer dress pic was deleted. As said, nothing was visible that is not visible on a textile beach.

I guess I'm done with the test.

This post was edited

After all that effort we go to, planning, setting up, dressing (or un-), editing, and uploading with a caption.

Only to be swiped into oblivion...
:-(

This post was edited

They removed my very tame pics

This post was edited

Yup. As a famous (in France) Moliere character (Tartuffe) said "Hide that breast which I shall not see".

I can't think of a more Tartuffian site.

This post was edited

I see you have had success at non-nude pictures with your new profile photo, let's see how long it will stay around this time?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy